[PSL] Manager Signups Season 3 - ends Friday 17th 12:00AM EST

Welcome to the third installment of: 'So You Want To Be A Manager?' where our favorite ugu-- oh shit, wrong intro... So phuck it, here you sign up to be a manager. If by this time you don't know what a manager is, I don't even know why you are trying. But since I'm such a NlCEGUY aka: phegt, I'll be so kind to link the general thread where you can find all the necessary information. Chinese may or may not be available

All managers chosen will be forced to donate a lifetime supply of Runescape Cow Hides to the host and co-host.

The form:

IGN:

Motivation:

Experience:

-In addition you can let players vouch for you, if you so wish or need-

If you want to know how managers are selected, I again redirect you to the 10k wordcount OP of the General PSL Thread, you know I typed all of that garbage for something.

Well uhm, goodluck!

edit: I forgot to mention, there will be 5 open manager spots. BUT if we have a lot of players sign ups we pick two more managers. Therefore Noad and I will pick 5 managers and 2 reserve managers.

Edited by ThinkNice

IGN: Kiliminati

Motivation: To beat Jay and JJ. And to get first place, of course, but that goes without saying.

My #1 favorite thing to do in PokeMMO is interact with the community. This game, without a shred of doubt, contains the best group of players I have ever had the privilege of knowing, and I would like to take my participation with each and every one of them to the next level. Managing a team, along with having the opportunity to recruit some of the best competitive players PokeMMO has ever known, will surely help me reach this goal.

Experience: Ex-staff member, hosted the most recent Prom Night official that we have all come to love, reffed a few official tournaments, and have participated in many different forum competitions over my time here that really helped to strengthen the bond I have with the community even more. 

Three other things about myself, just cause:

[spoiler]- The ability to communicate effectively is definitely my strongest attribute, and will without a doubt come in handy for everything that managing a PSL team entails.

- When I put my heart into something, I see through it all the way until the very end, no matter how easy or difficult the path is to get there.

- I try to see the positive in every situation, regardless of the circumstances. In the end, it's all about having fun ^_^[/spoiler]

Edited by Kiliminati

IGN: Jayfeatskydd

Motivation:

-Wanted to be a manager from the start of PSL

-I know the comp community quite well, leading me to believe I can and will be making well-informed decisions in those I decide to bid on.

-The Glory

-More things for me to talk shit about

-The Hype

Experience:

-4500 hours in game

-COUNTLESS tournaments hosted

-played in all PSL seasons prior to this

-Currently lead PoAu(Leadership roll a manager should be familiar with).

-Handsome as fuck

IGN: Jayfeatskydd

Motivation:

-Wanted to be a manager from the start of PSL

-I know the comp community quite well, leading me to believe I can and will be making well-informed decisions in those I decide to bid on.

-The Glory

-More things for me to talk shit about

-The Hype

Experience:

-4500 hours in game

-COUNTLESS tournaments hosted

-played in all PSL seasons prior to this

-Currently lead PoAu(Leadership roll a manager should be familiar with).

-Handsome as fuck - No.

Can vouch for him and confirming ^ , not handsome though..

Edit: Ninja'd by JJ

Edited by TJXD

IGN: Rigamorty

Motivation: We all know I'm always more than eager to sign up for the manager spot. After last season of having to step down prior to the start of the season, and then playing on a team where the manager bailed on us a couple weeks in, it was heartbreaking. I don't want to see such a thing happen again.

Experience: I managed Team Riga in Season 1, placed second, and planned to bring the team back Season 2 only to have some shitty real life things get in the way. Despite that, I still did all I could to participate in Season 2, which was play showdown matches which was all my internet would allow since it was too damn slow to work the actual pokemmo client. I've been a professional-grade shit talker for the entirety of the PSL's existence and plan to keep it up this season regardless of my position. 

If I do get chosen for manager again, I'll be sure to bring MLG pro strats the the auction like I did season 1, and Team Riga will assert its dominance as it had in the past (delibird's just got lucky) but even if I don't get selected as manager, you can be sure I'll be signing up as a player.

IGN: OrangeManiac

Motivation: Being as a player for two seasons for the Metapods (thank you Mauru o7, never 5get) I decided I'd wish to enjoy the next season of PSL as being a manager in this amazing format. I consider myself coming along relatively well with all kinds of players in this game, despite of their in-game team. I can guarantee I can be there for the whole season and will be. Obviously, I do want to win this all but it's all in good fun - so despite how it's going I will be there. (Metapods still #1 team, stop looking at the dumb scoreboard)

Experience: +4000 In game hours, and playing mainly for competitive play anyways. I'm pretty confident I can help my possible team in comp related stuff (such as the team building and so on like ThonkNose encouraged somewhere). I know how PSL works after being part of this for 2 last seasons.

All I could think for now. I haven't decided if get chosen that would I "create" a new team or continue Metapod legacy.

well shit the season 2 thread was deleted/hidden.

IGN:fredrichnietze
Motivation:GLORY
[spoiler]
credits for this pics to misc
[spoiler]
L7fOV7I.jpg
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Experience:
i was a manager last season. i was unofficial "captain" season 1. been a officer in half a dozen teams. i run events irl for years (biggest was around 300~ people). 

-In addition you can let players vouch for you, if you so wish or need-

like this is you think fred would be good manager

[spoiler]

im not a like whore i promise

[/spoiler]

IGN: Vorred

Motivation: This is the only fun thing left in the game for me but I don't really have it in me to grind for comps to take part in this as a player, so i would like to be a manager. I have so much free time to fill that would leave me with a lot of time for managing a PSL team too.

Experience: I've racked up more in game hours than I want to admit as well as being part of this community since like, 2012. Over that time I've lead/co-lead like 3 teams that weren't trainwrecks from start to finish so I must be doing something right. All my time in game is spent talking to the community or watching tournaments so I have a good grasp on who to get. I can read and count too, which is cool and useful and stuff. I may be pretty subpar and a lazy comp player but i know enough to help my team whenever i can.

The form:

IGN: Archinix

Motivation:

- PSL has brung out the best in players, which is why I'd like to become a manager. Being around this community since January of 2013, this event is the best way to bring out the best in a competitive player, it provides the competitive drive, and you see how players advance in a 10 week process. I have the free time, and I do believe I can make a repeat ofthe Delbirds from season 1. 

also the host is my father

Experience:

- Been around since Jan. 2013

- Was Staff for a while 

- I may or may not have brought NU into a tier (hue)

- Started off in the best team in early 2013, then was staff, then co lead a semi successful "funish - comp team" with Vorred.

- Became friends with a fair amount of the community, always been around to help out

- Still a up and learning comp player, but I lead the first PSL Season to a win, going undefeated.

Thanks for considering C:

Edited by Archinix