[PSL] Manager Signups Season 3 - ends Friday 17th 12:00AM EST

IGN: EricTheGreat

Motivation: Managing is something I can do well, and I know the in's and out's of the comp scene, so being a manager I could help my players with teams, builds, EVs, etc. I have no in game comps, but I still enjoy PokeMMO and the players in it so I would like to stay relevant in the community. 

Experience:

• PSL S2 Champion
  • Played PokeMMO for a very very long time
  • League of Legends fantasy draft winner (shows management skills)
  • Played in two prior PSL seasons
  • Haven't been a fucking manager yet despite shit managers who leave halfway through the season
Edited by EricTheGreat

IGN:DaftRetro Elcoolio aka Elcoachio and soon to be Elmanagerio

Motivation:

Ever since I was a wee lad I've wanted to win competitions by doing the bare minimum and a PSL manager is the perfect way to do that. I won't have to go through the trouble of sweeping people with clefable, i can just watch my humble servants do all the grunt work while I take all the glory. But if im being honest with myself the real reason I want to be a manager is so that I will have something to procrastinate with while I go into my exams in the next six weeks. Also I watched some of those motivational videos from Arnold Schwarzenegger recently so I feel like I can do anything right now.

Experience:

I did the seemingly impossible recently, bought GWOP back to life.

Some of my finer negotiating skills which will be present in the auction

[spoiler] e0c84ecf54.png[/spoiler]

MVP of PSL 2

Im better than jay http://pokemmostaff.challonge.com/flanneryquickfire

I once ate a 1.2kg chocolate pig, not really relevant but how awesome am i?

My shit talk ability is quite high

50b553ad6e.jpg

lastly just have a think, if i dont become a manager there is a chance ill end up on your team. food for thought

Edited by DaftCoolio

Motivation:

Ever since I was a wee lad I've wanted to win competitions by doing the bare minimum and a PSL manager is the perfect way to do that. I won't have to go through the trouble of sweeping people with clefable, i can just watch my humble servants do all the grunt work while I take all the glory. But if im being honest with myself the real reason I want to be a manager is so that I will have something to procrastinate with while I go into my exams in the next six weeks. Also I watched some of those motivational videos from Arnold Schwarzenegger recently so I feel like I can do anything right now.

Experience:

MVP of PSL 2

50b553ad6e.jpg

lastly just have a think, if i dont become a manager there is a chance ill end up on your team. food for thought

i vouch for coolio and his good comebacks 9a62af7cc9d4709682af03a2c04ab397.png

Motivation:

Experience:
MVP of PSL 2
 50b553ad6e.jpg

vouche for this guy^^

IGN: Inarin

Motivation: "To kill everyone else's hopes and dreams"

Experience: Coach and Manager on a MOBA game, Smite, but not much else.

Hosted a lot of Unofficial tournaments and competitions a long while back.

Player in Season 2, learning a lot.

Even if not picked (wouldn't be surprised) I'll still be attempting to take part by signing up as a player. PSL is the main reason I still play the game. Aura slightly behind in 2nd.

Edited by Inarin

Let me just say I'm really pleasantly surprised with the quantity and caliber of manager apps so far. Didn't expect this many great players/people to be vying for so few spots, but that's definitely a good problem to have. Will any of them fill the massive hole I left? Probably, hah - honestly, the only reason I won was because of the players I had. Keep that in mind, future managers.

Anyways, I would seriously vouch for basically every manager (When I went through and counted the ones I'd vouch for, I came up with 10), but there are only 5 spots (and 2 reserve spots) - and it lessens the impact of my voucher if I give one to everyone. So I'm gonna pick three who I think would really make exceptional managers and vouch for them specifically.

In no particular order...

1. Jay - this man was born to lead. Case closed.

2. Riga - A former manager who lost in the finals makes for a very entertaining season, as he'll be that much more thirsty for the trophy having come so close already

3. Fred - the guy got absolutely shafted last season with a ton of team issues somewhat (arguably) out of his control, and I think he's in a position to build on that

1.Jay

As a former active member of the pokemmo community. I would say Jay has done more than most members in this community and is working hard to continue to do so. As well growing with the community with his team. His knowledgeable and respectful, I think he would be able to lead a team.

2.Kiliminati

Kiliminati being a former member of staff he knows how to run and be respectful towards a community. I feel he would be able to handle a position of dealing with players.

3.OrangeManiac

Knowing orange and being a in a former member of a team together, he is quite knowledgeable about UU and also dealing with players with in his own team. So I think he would be able to lead players due to his experience.

4. Bestfriends

He's godlike af.