UU Tier Discussion Request Thread

2 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Doesn't doom get used too much in OU to drop to UU anyway?

StilI 

Bring back Houndoom and Kanga,  when these two where UU the tier was actually fun. Problem is that there are some people that wants every offense banned. 

45 minutes ago, Liberalisme said:

StilI 

Bring back Houndoom and Kanga,  when these two where UU the tier was actually fun. Problem is that there are some people that wants every offense banned. 

not sure about the 'very offense' for kangaskhan, not sure too about the 'fun' with houdoom + kangaskhan.

I think in the actual UU tier their is many possibilities to break stall teams,but i'm not saying it's easy.

The thing is not that some ppl want offensive pokemons banned, it's more that their don't want their walls banned.

Why do you want houndoom back when you can use absol sneasel murkrow Shiftry ?

22 minutes ago, Viking said:

not sure about the 'very offense' for kangaskhan, not sure too about the 'fun' with houdoom + kangaskhan.

I think in the actual UU tier their is many possibilities to break stall teams,but i'm not saying it's easy.

The thing is not that some ppl want offensive pokemons banned, it's more that their don't want their walls banned.

Why do you want houndoom back when you can use absol sneasel murkrow Shiftry ?

Pursuit shiftry new meta.

Just now, gbwead said:

It is uncalled for to make fun of lilyek in this serious thread man. Is Ninetales really that bad? I heard a sunnybeam set could get decent.

I'm not making fun of him at all, especially because he beat you

And yeah, Tales is pretty bad imo, although I actually never faced it in any of the tournaments I played

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.