[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

3 hours ago, TechnoVortex said:

6 phases on ralts after 98k encounters. I don't think I'll keep hunting it seeing as it's now extremely rare to actually find a ralts horde. I think it's been 3 years since I've started this hunt and I've been hunting on and off because I kept phasing.

Screenshot_20240412-065134.thumb.png.422fe2e64b9101c28bc0a0aab2f32c92.png

Reason why we need this /\. After 6 Beavers I'd also be disappointed. 

Edit: With this update some mons are being kept in that "A bit more exclusive shiny" range, by absolutely destroying other shinies. You're going to get 5 karps, you're going to get 5 onix, your going to get 5 beavers among others before getting the shiny you want if you ever do anyways. Imo if some shinies needed to be kept exclusive then they should have never been added to hordes. With the new update I have seen players get multiple of the same shiny, investing millions on charms and donators and not hitting the shiny they want. Basically spending up to 200 hours to use 20k leppas and get 5+ of the same shiny. I understand the reasoning behind that update but tbh it just ain't cutting it. Also since implementing this change... those "more exclusive shinies".. their values are still the same. Maybe went up with a mil or 2. Supply maybe changed but demand is still the same since there still are so many on the market. 

Btw I am hunting larvitar. 80k encounters. Watch me get another onix soon xDD BET

Edited by Goku
10 hours ago, TechnoVortex said:

6 fases em ralts após 98k encontros. Não acho que continuarei caçando, já que agora é extremamente raro encontrar uma horda de Ralts. Acho que já se passaram 3 anos desde que comecei esta caçada e tenho caçado intermitentemente porque continuei mudando de fase.

Captura de tela_20240412-065134.thumb.png.422fe2e64b9101c28bc0a0aab2f32c92.png

In my opinion this is a mistake on the part of the developers, if Several years have passed with the 50/50 hordes and after years they report that it was fixed to 20/80% as if it was a bug before, Zero quality of life for an mmo game, spend months finding the same shiny in horde

24 minutes ago, Toritorino said:

In my opinion this is a mistake on the part of the developers, if Several years have passed with the 50/50 hordes and after years they report that it was fixed to 20/80% as if it was a bug before, Zero quality of life for an mmo game, spend months finding the same shiny in horde

It just screws players over who are over odds on their target. W qol change, you love to see it.