Best PvP Players and Teams of PokeMMO (Orange edition)

Orange bro any ETAs about when u will be able to update this? I know u were busy with PSL last few months plus ur IRL stuff, I just hate to be tied with cix yet, I need to see us lonely as the third best team in game :3

PS: I was gonna write something bashing zebra but I better leave him alone :P

Edited by Arimanius
  • 3 weeks later...

Updated up to Spring Break UU. A lot of new faces on the board and I honestly don't wanna take names off (yet) so I just made it all time top 30. Also please correct me if I'm wrong but Rendiz is in MDVN, right? Also big change in the top end where Nik took over at 3rd.

Who played in MDVN's TT? Also I took off the "qualified players" because I can't be bothered to update it all the time especially when the team hopping is such a thing now. It kinda loses the purpose if a team has a qualified player when that player never won much anything under their current tag.

Edited by OrangeManiac

Updated up to Spring Break UU. A lot of new faces on the board and I honestly don't wanna take names off (yet) so I just made it all time top 30. Also please correct me if I'm wrong but Rendiz is in MDVN, right? Also big change in the top end where Nik took over at 3rd.

Who played in MDVN's TT? Also I took off the "qualified players" because I can't be bothered to update it all the time especially when the team hopping is such a thing now. It kinda loses the purpose if a team has a qualified player when that player never won much anything under their current tag.

Not to be nitpicky, but can you add my "Winter OU Championship" win next to my name?

I am in MDVN and the people who played in TT was myself, Suffer, Leviiticus, JIce and Kevola

Edited by Rendiz