Best PvP Players and Teams of PokeMMO (Orange edition)

Update: Congrats to Rendiz, KiriitoX, NikhilR, DestructX, OldKeith and Frags for official wins and LYLE for TT win. Zebra and Nik have been going back and forth for 4th place and now Nik again takes it back. Meanwhile DestructX gained up to tie 9th with Amanu. LYLE has gained the #1 spot alone due to recent TT win.

Best of 2015 soon(tm).

with the into of best of 2015, it would be cool to have a best of 2016 instead of best of all time. get the relic players out of our sight

Yes it would be nice to "reset the ladder" or at least do a new that only takes into account the 2016 scores. With that we could see who are the best atm and it wouldn't be mainly based on old metas and old community.

And keeping a best of all the time as an other ladder to keep a record is important too i think

6th [RZKK] Osuki                            - 16.0 Points (5 - 5 - 1 - 0)

Osuki got 2nd place for a Monotype Tournament in February (gimmick). I might be mistaken, but I think it should be (5 - 5 - 1 - 1) for a total of 16.5.

edit: It doesn't change anything for the ranking though XD

Edited by lamerb
  • 2 weeks later...

You are doing a good job Orange, hear it out from a manager of best PSL team. I just don't understand why Skump isn't on the list, I sign him up for almost every official, I'm sure he has won something by now... right?

Prob lots of $$ selling dem cows

Edited by Bluejim
  • 4 weeks later...