PSL Season 4 General (Smack Talk) Thread

Yeah, I don't think any team should get a huge advantage from mid season auctions like spheals were able to do last season. Basically getting frags+thinknice for the cost of jorgebale is not really a favorable/competitive strategy that should be encouraged in psl

so it was for the cost of bale and archi. also as far as im aware none of vorreds players have been banned yet or sold back so its nothing like what happened last season. everyone knew that mid season sign ups were a thing, if they wanted to buy players they should of saved credits like vorred did. 

they should of saved credits like vorred did. 

I just lol'd, Coolio stahp playing dumb, all of us couldn't save credits, how? We were put in a disadvantage before the auction even began and the rule that was written in OP about retaining players (got erased lolol) was not put in play, giving your manager an advantage, are you so scared to lose that you also need the midseason drafts to have any chances? :v) PSL was supposed to be the best competitive experience, putting someone in a huge advantage from the beggining and aiding him in the middle of season isn't exactly competitive.

I just lol'd, Coolio stahp playing dumb, all of us couldn't save credits, how? We were put in a disadvantage before the auction even began and the rule that was written in OP about retaining players (got erased lolol) was not put in play, giving your manager an advantage, are you so scared to lose that you also need the midseason drafts to have any chances? :v) PSL was supposed to be the best competitive experience, putting someone in a huge advantage from the beggining and aiding him in the middle of season isn't exactly competitive.

lets stop complaining about the credits mojo cause u shouldnt have to worry about that if your team was good

Im not sure why you're lol'ing because if u wanted to buy players mid season you save credits, that's logical. The real joke is that you think vorred retaining players physically stopped you from saving credits. Once again with the retaining players thing though you probably should of bought it up before the auction, instead of waiting until it affected you negatively, maybe if you were a better manager or something you might of. 

so it was for the cost of bale and archi. also as far as im aware none of vorreds players have been banned yet or sold back so its nothing like what happened last season. everyone knew that mid season sign ups were a thing, if they wanted to buy players they should of saved credits like vorred did. 

well no offense to archi (doubt he would take any) but he wasn't that good really and basically trading him 1 for 1 for frags at mid season auction is like a 20k credit difference. Jorge may have been worth more but he wasn't even banned, he just dropped out, and for some reason got full credits back on the investment. Players should not be able to quit during psl so their managers get more credits for the midseason auction, but with the huge possible advantage to be gained at mid season auction due to the amount of credits in the market, people might just do it. 

Although it might not be horrible this season since no one good will sign up for mid season auctions anyways

I have no fear about my team being good enough to spank either of you, but I have a keen sense of justice and aiding an individual team while leaving all others in disadvantage is definietly not competitive. Real joke is that Vorred had 2 great players because host didn't enforce the rule he written himself in OP, and he got them for a cost of 20k where all of us bought ONE great player for 25-30+.

Although it might not be horrible this season since no one good will sign up for mid season auctions anyways

Arimanius.

Didn't the mid season auction come early last season too? That was another thing that fucked it up as well, because spheals got that frags + thinknice boost for even longer than they should have initially

Edited by Rigamorty