[PSL] PokeMMO Super League Season 4 - Week 6

sry, vgc 16 is just nonsensical

I can agree with you there, RNG is really crucial in determining the winner in these games but even so you should have gave it your best effort (on behalf of your team and yourself) to achieve victory. Sure you will get haxed, we all do but by no means does that mean you should stop, RNG can determine the winner in many different formats. Vgc 16 is still young and has room for development, I hope to see you participate again.

I can agree with you there, RNG is really crucial in determining the winner in these games but even so you should have gave it your best effort (on behalf of your team and yourself) to achieve victory. Sure you will get haxed, we all do but by no means does that mean you should stop, RNG can determine the winner in many different formats. Vgc 16 is still young and has room for development, I hope to see you participate again.

not gonna go around digging for the post orange made about keeping it vgc 15 for the season, but that did appen. i can play ou for my team once i get better than cody

Read your pms

not gonna go around digging for the post orange made about keeping it vgc 15 for the season, but that did appen. i can play ou for my team once i get better than cody

I gave reasons regarding why 2015 could be an option while the people in the thread (might have been only DoctorPBC at that moment) were wanting for 2016. At no point did I imply I favor 2015. If you need reasons why I made it 2016, I wrote a post in adminstrative decisions - thread.

Even so by leaving your post this week (I'm sorry Isaac) you put your team at a disadvantage, by no means I'm saying your team will lose this week due to this, who knows I could even get haxed/outplayed in my match. If you really don't like vgc 16 you could have just asked me prior if we can call a restraint of legends in our match (aka play vgc 15). Sorry to sound like a nit pick but as a friend I would rather see you rising to the challenge instead of jumping the boat.

Also me and Isaac in 10 mins or so.

Want some salt with your tears? Get over it and be a man like your name says, stop being a kid everytime something doesnt go your way... Ridiculous behaviour for a player your caliber, srsly grow up.