[PSL V] General Smack Talk Thread

2 minutes ago, Vorred said:

so you're not gonna deny what lion accused you of?

Forfi was hassan's manager, of course he helped him teambuild - that's what managers do. If Lion is seriously implying that Hassan got coached DURING his matches, that's hilariously wrong haha. I even remember Forfi in team chat announcing several times that Hassan was playing sort of sloppy and could have ended the match by now. Honestly, most of the credit goes to Hassan's terrible opponents for continuously bringing teams that were shredded by bellyzard. You could have taught a monkey to sweep with bellyzard using a series of bananas, with how passive people were playing OU at that time

so you're not gonna deny what lion accused you of?

I've been accused of that for the whole previous season. You are all dumb and blunt, not believing in Hassan's skills and not taking into account the fact that I was present only during one match of his (the one he lost, actually). Sure I teambuilt for him (and NIk helped in NU because I didn't know anything about NU back then) but like I said, I was there only for one match. During yesterday's draft I was playing the doubles official qualifier and got to know about Hassan being with me in one team after he was already drafted. I only asked Eggu to draft Nik and that's about it.

1 minute ago, Gunthug said:

Honestly, most of the credit goes to Hassan's terrible opponents for continuously bringing teams that were shredded by bellyzard.

And Linoone :v

Forfi was hassan's manager, of course he helped him teambuild - that's what managers do. If Lion is seriously implying that Hassan got coached DURING his matches, that's hilariously wrong haha. I even remember Forfi in team chat announcing several times that Hassan was playing sort of sloppy and could have ended the match by now. Honestly, most of the credit goes to Hassan's terrible opponents for continuously bringing teams that were shredded by bellyzard. You could have taught a monkey to sweep with bellyzard using a series of bananas, with how passive people were playing OU at that time

wasnt completely handing a team to a player a huge issue once that was classed as essentially coaching but wasnt in the rules so was unpunished. (s2 inarin for heroes iirc ?)

wasnt completely handing a team to a player a huge issue once that was classed as essentially coaching but wasnt in the rules so was unpunished. (s2 inarin for heroes iirc ?)

Hmm, I don't remember the inarin incident. The only s2 coaching issue I remember was zebra-jeymus, which was hilariously obvious and dealt with coaching during the match, not team building (jeymus admitting in normal chat that without zebra he wouldn't have switched to a ghost on flavas explosion)

Hmm, I don't remember the inarin incident. The only s2 coaching issue I remember was zebra-jeymus, which was hilariously obvious and dealt with coaching during the match, not team building (jeymus admitting in normal chat that without zebra he wouldn't have switched to a ghost on flavas explosion)

i may have the season wrong but im pretty sure a team literally built a team along with vague instructions and everyone got pissed off 

3 minutes ago, Vorred said:

i may have the season wrong but im pretty sure a team literally built a team along with vague instructions and everyone got pissed off 

I think it was the season I helped Think with. I can't remember the ins and outs but a PSL team all helped build a team for one of their players and I believe that they won. The team that got beaten kicked off about it, pages of arguing back and forth ensued. But it wasn't against the rules as there wasn't someone actually telling the player what moves to make.

inarin got a team built for him + got coached, i think it was vs destructx for thug life. how can you forget gunt?

it was the final deciding game of the season, except raaidn who still had to play, hence the shitstorm,

but then raaidn did his thing and sweepity swoop thug lyfe #1

17 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Lets talk about the PSL veterans club - how many players have now participated in all 5 psls? Can't be that many of us, right? 

12 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

in