[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Week 6

Just now, KaynineXL said:

bow literally remembers games turn by turn from like 2 years ago lol, guy does not forget things for shit.

I don't remember my battles from yesterday if they weren't recorded in showdown or the replay storage of official tournaments or any challonge brackets, pardon me then

Just now, RysPicz said:

I don't remember my battles from yesterday if they weren't recorded in showdown or the replay storage of official tournaments or any challonge brackets, pardon me then

i forget what happened like 30mins after the game hue

Blythe (CaptainKek),
did I understand you correctly in your mail?
I should reply to "Blythe", not to "CaptainKek" right?

Pls check out your "Blythe" char and reply to my reply,

ty.

Edited by mcdoener
7 minutes ago, Robofiend said:

Is Kiz online? Also I'm pretty sure that deadline is over it was last night 

The week depends on this match, idk if Gunt will be fine with it but I didn't see him edit the thread or saying that it's no contest yet so I presume... Well Kiz ain't online ingame anyway

14 minutes ago, Robofiend said:

Is Kiz online? Also I'm pretty sure that deadline is over it was last night 

Giving a win for stalling a battle like that against somebody u have like the worst timezone it shouldn't be fair but ffs play that fucking match

11 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Lol stalled the match. Homie was in the woods living that good life. And well kiz was bbq'ing some shrimps. Eggplant should have made the sub knowing robo was gonzo. Just my 2 cents. 

Good thing is up to Gun, competitiveness is the more important thing not giving away victories to teams when they could have been decided in a match as we expect them to be. If he decides it is over then that will be I guess