[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Playoffs! (Semifinals)

2 minutes ago, LionKIng said:

@OrangeManiac

what do you mean by voided. Pls explain.

I heard "zeikooo" beat spaint. That match won't count because confirmed ghosting. Zeikoooo will be shut out for the remaining of the season, so is Osuki if he's still in. Min 1 season bans each if you ask me.

One more thing. Ninjas name their Oras ou player first. Lions can play Spaint or anyone else if they wanna avoid scouting (matchfixing).

Well, that's a non-surprising discovery. I was actually surprised of  @zko26 level in ORAS OU when he played against me looking to the past games he played and what i knew from when he was my teammate. Indeed, what he won during tournaments was thanks to lended comps, teambuilds and coaching from either Xploz, Gb or me. So with this kind of attitude, coming from a guy that haxed you at round one and that you coached untill he gets his winter invite, i must admit that finding out that makes me feel betrayed a bit.

But well, seems that honor doesn't come with time and some people prefer a fake golden reputation than to face their real level. Zeikooo, you're a trash player and a trash person. 

Concerning @Osuki, you always find a way to spectate my matches on showdown even when i'm on an alt and that's after i noticed you that we played together. I don't remember who offered the other to train and test teams. It may be me or not it doesn't matter. But then, you asked me several times to play for you to try many other teams and i accepted cause i trusted you, unlike many others of my friends IG. So we played around ten games, win and losses on both sides, good training, good moment.

I don't care "how much" you used this to anihilate me the week after or not. I had a terrible match up with this team against you. I played it on the ladder and went to 1700s, games you may have found seeing how easily you find my alts. Gb tryed it too and got to the same result, but when we talked about that team we agreed on "If i face Diancie + Kyurem i auto-lose. But zeikooo ain't gonna play that". Moreover, another important point is that i thought i was playing Zeikooo, who's a player i know. I know what kind of plays he makes, what kind of teambuilds he makes, etc. You know the same about me. So you had a clear unfair advantage,while building and while playing.

I respect you a lot as a player. And i respected you as a person back when you were in RZKK, when you and Xploz taught me PVP. Then, I used to defend you a lot in teamchat when Xploz and Gb were talking about you. Now i must admit that i was wrong on you. You're a liar and a cheater.

To both, grow balls.

And to the other readers, sorry i had to voice my opinion on that. Concerning the end of the PSL, good luck and have fun to all the players. May the RNG be with you.

Guerinf out.

37 minutes ago, SpartacusGD said:

Why are you even comparing craig to zeikooo??!! How can kanzo even know? He aint no psychic man. Unlike craig who literally spat on your face told you to fck the hell off. If zeikoo did the same thing as craig, guess what? We'll still be #1 and it could have been gary who will be playing oras for us this week which is nothing different from the sub we are asking for. You want punishment? Punish zeikooo not our team

Thing is, zeiko is part of your team, so punishing zeiko also means the team gets hurt by his actions. It's really just common sense, really bad it had to be in a situation so tense though

Orange has spoken, and his words are wise indeed. The spirit of this entire PSL has been all about winning your matches to get ahead - and it certainly wouldn't have sat right with me (and a lot of others it seems) had lions backed into the finals without spaint actually beating anyone. 

Obviously this is time sensitive now but I'm confident Gary and spaint can get a match scheduled and played before Wednesday's deadline. I'd say that the issue is resolved now and to move on but I realize that's not gonna happen lol so I look forward to another 200 posts by the next time I take a paid poop and check the thread 

Just now, Gunthug said:

Orange has spoken, and his words are wise indeed. The spirit of this entire PSL has been all about winning your matches to get ahead - and it certainly wouldn't have sat right with me (and a lot of others it seems) had lions backed into the finals without spaint actually beating anyone. 

Obviously this is time sensitive now but I'm confident Gary and spaint can get a match scheduled and played before Wednesday's deadline. I'd say that the issue is resolved now and to move on but I realize that's not gonna happen lol so I look forward to another 200 posts by the next time I take a paid poop and check the thread 

who said spait was playing?

Just now, Rigamorty said:

The fact that he's in the lineup. This isn't the tie breaker or some shit, it's just cheating uguu getting replaced 

But can you read what orange said? it isnt that hard 

One more thing. Ninjas name their Oras ou player first. Lions can play Spaint or anyone else if they wanna avoid scouting (matchfixing).

1 minute ago, LionKIng said:

But can you read what orange said? it isnt that hard 

My bad, didn't even see that post after his initial one because it got mixed in with the pile of shit that has become this thread