[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Playoffs! (Semifinals)

Just now, LionKIng said:

Can I play the oras match? It seems that hosts can be in a team but managers can't play for themselves. Pretty please?

not even that, managers don't even auction, managers know about alts in two teams and managers are not involved enough with their players that let a situation like that one happen, as far as I'm concerned managers can do whatever or nothing at all here

2 hours ago, Osuki said:

What I'll say about it will never have a meaning so I'll just stop, I know I didn't do anything and people that matters for me know I didn't. XPLOZ reported,  he wanted me banned because of assuptions and I also don't think they ban people because someone missed a capcha. As said, pointless discussion and I'll give up.

Whether he wanted you ban or not, XPLOZ doesn't have the power to ban people. You got banned because you were carelessly botting. Instead of badmouthing XPLOZ or me, you should take responsability for your own actions and stop making excuses. I would not write anything right now if you had the decency of owning up to your mistakes. Instead, you try to vilify XPLOZ like the coward you are and always have been.

2 hours ago, Osuki said:

Didn't I already 1 year ago?? I did the tournament because Saké pushed me and I also was happy give them a more serious "appearance", I didn't really know you much at this time tho and I honestly didn't fell ashamed 2 years ago. Even if I already told you that 1 year ago when we literaly talked about all the old stuff during hours I'm still sorry. I guess you were just looking for another thing to make me look even more bad so ok.

You never apologized. After I discovered the real identity of Osuki, you left SNOW without any explication because you didn't want to face us. I didn't talk to you for the next 6 months or so and then we had a long conversation about everything that went down. When I mentionned the 200k, your answer was "ok". That is not an apology, so you are not fooling anyone. I might even have a screen of that entire convesation and, if you insist, I will gladly take the time to dig up all that crap and I can assure you that no one will buy that victim act of yours.

2 hours ago, Osuki said:

Didn't know what PSL was, I was 99% inactive on the forums and though it was one of those random unnofial tournament where no one care if you don't show up

Maekaaay signed you up for PSL season 3 after you gave him your consent just like I signed you up for the Salty Suite after you gave me your consent. Maekaaay is a nice guy and will most likely back up your story to prevent you for getting in trouble. I respect that, but not you.

3 hours ago, Osuki said:

We trained when he had to play Noad not me and zeiko didn't even told me he wanted to give up yet. Then of course I counter styled him, not counterteamed (that's just so stupid anyways on showdown and we played a lot of matches with different teams). I had never seen the team he played against me and I couldn't be like "Oh I know he loves x and y pokemon and play this playstyle often but let's him sweep me ", so yeah I prepare alot my battles to feel in the better possible situation and don't regret anything, but I didn't betray him, I would have kept all the replay when he dueled and I just can't do that to him, that's just sad to think I tried that hard to beat him, didn't chose to play zeiko's matches yet. Not sure about how you feel when you and xploz blame someone for a huge thing and don't know anything about, ok tho, bored maybe.

Guerinf has spoken.

3 hours ago, Osuki said:

I'll just try to drop it now, didn't know you would make a chilldish and hypocritical post too, I don't care about all you said here honestly, I already answered to almost all that, just couldn't let you say I betrayed Guerinf, as I said he asked me if I wanted to see the team he made for Raptori, didn't ask him to train with me.

Hope I won't have to feel obliged to answer again to someone trying desperately to put on the table all the things I did/ think I did  just to dig me with hypocritical posts, eveyrone can blame me about the ghosting, every SNOW members can blame me too for the alt thing and that's all, you can't blame me for bullshit assuptions but whatever, tell to all your friends what you want, if they are dumb enough to be manipulated I won't try anymore

There is nothing childish or hypocritical about fighting for the truth and defending myself, as well as my friend XPLOZ, from your vicious rumors. If Guerinf asks to train with you, it is your duty as friend to turn him down. Instead, you took advantage of the situation and that is huge undeniable betrayal.

I can't believe you have the audacity to talk about manipulation when not even 1 month ago you drove Kalisweet to leave RNG with your lies. As a poor innocent little girl, you told him in confidence that XPLOZ was a bad person that banned you for no reason. You also made him promise to keep this information to himself otherwise RNG members would trashtalk you and would trashtalk him. When I talked to Kalisweet a few days ago, he was more than surprise to learn that you were first of all not a girl, but also that XPLOZ had nothing to do with your ban. 

Overall, you lie, you cheat, you betray and you hide. I only feel sorry for you.

1 minute ago, LionKIng said:

How you know? Ive been practicing, gotta keep my pokemon skills going after I quit this game lol.

Haha well no, you can't play. youre right though, you don't have to play spaint. You can pick anyone who hasn't already played this week - time is a factor though so don't stall just for the sake of delaying  things  

Edited by Gunthug
1 minute ago, Gunthug said:

Haha well no, you can't play. youre right though, you don't have to play spaint. You can pick anyone who hasn't already played this week - time is a factor though so don't stall just for the sake of delaying  things  

Thats not what orange said, he said I could play anyone else. 

1 minute ago, Gunthug said:

It's ok, I got this.

On a totally related note.

Will the real Gary please stand up.

And by stand up, I mean give the people what they want and fight me right now?!?!

5 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:

It's ok, I got this.

And by stand up, I mean give the people what they want and fight me right now?!?!

LF gary to fight lets go man bring it!

13 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

talk to your boy and tell him to stop stalling. Are you guys looking for osuki to start the battle or what. WHOS STALLING NOW!!!! WHOS DELAYING THINGS! My boy spaint doesnt have all year man, bring it!

13 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:

It's ok, I got this.

I chose spaint ''eminem'' kula

Taught it was clear...

AS CLEAR AS THIS BS RULLING but what ever :)

Edited by LionKIng
13 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:

It's ok, I got this.

If you really can't make it tomorrow, I'm fine with playing you in 15 min, all up to you, cringelord.