Little Cup League (Sunday 25th September)

Noad

2 minutes ago, Raederz said:

I'm not hosting regarding necessity but fun.

No I get you, it's going to be awesome, I'm still just curious why there wasn't better synchronization by staff on the introduction of the LC. Seems like we have two somewhat similar events going at the same time. One that is designed to support and promote the LC tier, while the other is designed for a more competitive atmosphere.

7 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

No I get you, it's going to be awesome, I'm still just curious why there wasn't better synchronization by staff on the introduction of the LC. Seems like we have two somewhat similar events going at the same time. One that is designed to support and promote the LC tier, while the other is designed for a more competitive atmosphere.

Is it really a problem ?

24 minutes ago, Raederz said:

Is it really a problem ?

From a player perspective I would say a solid no. We're getting a plethora of tournaments revolving a new and exciting tier which should help spark interest. 

From a competitive perspective I would certainly say yes. When I see a tournament series, I would hope that the chosen tier is stable and established in order to have the best competition possible. At this point I fear we won't even fill a bracket. 

That banner though

2 hours ago, Raederz said:

Is it really a problem ?

Not a problem fundamentally, just doesn't make much sense

There's a building up phase when introducing a new tier or a major change in an already established tier, both in terms of hype and of playerbase

I haven't paid much attention so correct me if i'm wrong but JJ(?) attempted to host a LC unofficial recently and the bracket was literally 2 people

e: found it http://challonge.com/akjlkf

Edited by Draekyn

As JJ said this is quite a big risk you are taking. Yes it would attract more players to LC, but I would have atleast waited till after Noad's LC to see how the turn outs are. You guys went from no LC officials to spamming them, this isn't necessarily a bad thing. But the 2nd LC official is straight up a series? I feel like the tier is still way too new for people and tbh the tier itself aswell for there to be a "seasonal" for it. But we will see how it goes, goodluck.

Good evening @Noad, I would like to have the pleasure of announcing the winners of the Little Cup League...

2bb999f2381a3029df9d5aa06a592655.png

Congratulations:

Dreico for 1st place

Jeiseun for 2nd place

Schuchty and EpicVerde for sharing 3rd place

Stay tuned for my Little Cup commentary!

f24163b7f1f0828c427d32cdd9cb144e.png

Edited by Bestfriends
Made it more Noad like
  • Noad locked this topic