[Unofficial] Team Tournament September (Saturday 1st Oct)

Tyrone

41 minutes ago, Tyrone said:

It's unprecedented for an unofficial event to be put into the official Hall of Fame, I would not be against it as you know, but I'm trying to follow regulation.

I think we should make an exception for this. I mean, it's unprecedented to hold an unofficial team tourney because the official team tourney wasn't deemed important enough to be held. If you're willing to make an exception to "regulations" it would go a long way towards rectifying the situation we're in right now. (Let's not forget that regulation, specifically that absurd pvp/PVE ratio rule, is what got us into this mess)

Some teams that u cant find at forum and their bosses ,i dont know if this can be helpfull @Tyrone

Spoiler

VCO-Toshley

ORSO - LastangelITA
AvE- Metalhammer
TxGo- SirReezy
xESP - Garmes
LGOM- TeenGohanPT
Glow- IndigoElite
LUGH- TitoDNT
CYPU- pokemetalaro
Veil-Plexqus
HERZ- DragonForcePXD
Umia-Canandaluz
HURO - Kline
SNOW- Counther 
WLBR- BrolyStronger
ONIX- JhowCrazy
PWBR- JeferBuck
zTHz - Holywind
GOK- MorrizBel
Umia- Comandant
STAR- ZetteTaette
ZERO- KOSGEO

Edited by FinnTheMember
lag
1 hour ago, FinnTheMember said:

Some teams that u cant find at forum and their bosses ,i dont know if this can be helpfull @Tyrone

Reveal hidden contents

VCO-Toshley

ORSO - LastangelITA
AvE- Metalhammer
TxGo- SirReezy
xESP - Garmes
LGOM- TeenGohanPT
Glow- IndigoElite
LUGH- TitoDNT
CYPU- pokemetalaro
Veil-Plexqus
HERZ- DragonForcePXD
Umia-Canandaluz
HURO - Kline
SNOW- Counther 
WLBR- BrolyStronger
ONIX- JhowCrazy
PWBR- JeferBuck
zTHz - Holywind
GOK- MorrizBel
Umia- Comandant
STAR- ZetteTaette
ZERO- KOSGEO

Counther isn't Boss of SNOW anymore ^^

btw Counther left the game,and SNOW is dead 

10 hours ago, Tyrone said:

It would be really cool if we could gather a large amount of people on teamspeak for this event too, perhaps make a temp channel for it and have a large group of spectators trashtalking / commentating on there alongside myself and the refs.

I'm the best trashtalker dw i got you

6 hours ago, Gunthug said:

Why not? There's no difference between this and an official TT other than the arbitrary "official" tag 

I just feel bad for Tyrone. The other staff members had such high disregard for the best event this game had to offer that he has to reach out of his own pockets to support it. That's just shit. Placing this in the HoF may set a precedent that the TT can be 'overlooked' and it's ok because we can just make it an unofficial that awards a HoF spot. Let's not do that and instead have a fun, competitive unofficial with the intent of never letting this happen again.

Edit: The TT should have priority for the last Saturday of every month and should be penciled in immediately before anything else is posted.

Edited by DoubleJ