[PSL 6] Intermission Brawl

So what is the "PSL Season 6 Intermission Brawl" you might ask?

Well, it's an opportunity for every player enlisted in the PSL to have a chance to win some quick cash if they get lucky. 

So how does this work?

There will be a week long "intermission" between Weeks 4 and 5 to complete the midseason draft. During this period, 20 players will be selected to play each other in our 10 tiers. There will be 3 OU matches, 2 UU matches, 2 NU matches, a Doubles match, an ADV match, and a DPP match. Players will be selected by a random number generator, based on their position in the "sign up sheet" from the PSL Live Auction (2-105). Once two players are selected, a random number generator (1 for OU, 2 for UU... 6 for DPP) will select the tier for which they are to play. 

Prize?

The winner of each match will be rewarded with 100k.

Getting Battles Done

The weekly matches will be set up just like a standard PSL Week and you will have until Sunday, October 30th at 5pm PDT to complete your match. There will be no consequences to missing this match, aside from not giving you or your opponent the chance to compete for 100k. Ignoring this offer is heavily frowned upon, so please, just get the match done and let's have some fun with it. 

The Matches

OU1: SirVector vs Spaintakula

OU2: Bluejim vs Rendiz

OU3: Burntzebra vs GeniVeni

UU1: Gluumac vs Lkrenz

UU2: Mlhawk vs Kanzo

NU1: Ploegy vs Legendl

NU2: Forfiter vs DoubleJ

Doubles: NikhilR vs Jayfeatskyd

ADV: SweeTforU vs YungMulah

DPP: Kizhaz vs Walpayer

OU1: MisterHide vs DarylDixonTWD

OU2: Rigamorty vs Mnemosyne

OU3: Raaidn vs KaynineXL

UU1: Raptori vs XPLOZ

UU2: Giantpipe vs BlueBreath

NU1: Enchanteur vs Lazaaro

NU2: Arimanius vs Artemiseta

Doubles: Lilyek vs aftershocker

ORAS OU: EricTheGreat vs FABBROoo

VGC16: Tranzmaster vs Fipp

Announcing the Matches

The players selected for each of the above tiers will be announced at random times prior to the Midseason Intermission. Those announcements will be made in the comments section below and added to the OP. Get HYPED!

Edited by DoubleJ
Just now, Arimanius said:

I would like to suggest (Just to be fair and give opportunities to other people) like write twice the number of free agents at that time so they can at least have a shot to fight a battle and be part of PSL, just trying to think about them here :P

Sadly, I'm going to exclude the free agents from this event as we aren't sure who is exactly active. Maybe in future seasons. 

Just now, KaynineXL said:

I want to see JJ play VGC again. can you add that?

Go away. 

1 minute ago, Eggplant said:

Oh, I see.

And once all three pairs of OU are drawn, then it's rigged to have the fairest 3 matchups among those.

But if a shit dude rolls a strong dude in adv, he's fucked.

No, I'm announcing each match one by one. There is no selection process. 2 players will get announced and then the tier for which they are to play. 

30 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Sadly, I'm going to exclude the free agents from this event as we aren't sure who is exactly active. Maybe in future seasons. 

Oh right, didn't think about that yeah I guess it's better that way

29 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

No, I'm announcing each match one by one. There is no selection process. 2 players will get announced and then the tier for which they are to play. 

so like there could be a person playing 2 or 3 times even? (yeah with a lot of rng xD)