[PSL 6] Playoffs: Round Uno

1 minute ago, BlackJovi said:

Defending his player =/= getting tilted

I'd give you a screen of conversation but Kay has a good rep and I belive he's just overreacting over something stupid so I won't do that.

Just now, KaynineXL said:

I'm honestly just sick and tired of Cubones uguuing and crying all season to try get advantages when there was no way you'd win that. 

Story of PSL 6: Cubones crying 24/7

Wow, I really didn't know I triggered you that hard

Not intended

4 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Forf believes I give a shit about my rep. gtfo lmao

You trigger me Forf, cus I honestly think you're a uguu. That's really why I blocked you.

It's okay Kay, I had fun chats and battles with you anyway. Have a like for goodbye from me

32 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

I'm honestly just sick and tired of Cubones uguuing and crying all season to try get advantages when there was no way you'd win that. 

Story of PSL 6: Cubones crying 24/7

Fun fact: We had the win secured, everything would be 1 shot at that HP by Zangoose after a turn of setup, not a hard feat when Lucas had nothing but walls. Timer won the game for Lucas fact.

We have only uguud when hit by an earthquake, im pretty sure we were all fine with Hass losing by timer until you guys made it seem like he would have lost when that simply wasn't true.

Im backing up my player fam, u r wrong

Edited by DoctorPBC
Doc out of left field
9 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

Fun fact: We had the win secured, everything would be 1 shot at that HP by Zangoose after a turn of setup, not a hard feat when Lucas had nothing but walls. Timer won the game for Lucas fact.

We have only uguud when hit by an earthquake, im pretty sure we were all fine with Hass losing by timer until you guys made it seem like he would have lost when that simply wasn't true.

Im backing up my player fam, u r wrong

+2 zangoose does not ohko skarmory and the only thing damaging it was a scarf heracross which does nothing really.

Idk the ev spreads of the mons, but those are some examples below.

Spoiler

How does Zangoose even setup to sweep?

0 SpA Venusaur Sludge Bomb vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Zangoose: 76-91 (51.3 - 61.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

It would need +4 to beat Skarm which was at like 80-90%? Not like scarf hera will do much damage lol.

0 Atk Skarmory Drill Peck vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Zangoose: 58-69 (39.1 - 46.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

+4 252 Atk Zangoose Fire Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 136-160 (79 - 93%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Lucas didn't need to switch to anything other than Venu/Skarm at that point. Nothing Hassy had could beat them.

Just now, KaynineXL said:

Thanks for confirming.

So after it took a hit to get +2, lucas could even switch around all his comps to get orb damage. All he needed to keep was Venusaur to win really.

Fun fact, skarm was at 80% and had shed hull hence no lefties recovery, Skarm was toast

Also switching pokes around on a +2 zangoose that is just gnna shrek em all with normal moves anyways??? not smart, it was gg m8