[PSL 6] Playoffs: Round Uno

2 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Prove it and show you aren't scared to lose to Hassan. Otherwise...

Big balls and intelligent too.

Sorry bro we got no proof that this was an accidental dc, I have no clue how deep the match was, and lucas doesn't think a rematch is warranted. It's ogre, but feel free to keep bullying. We love salt. 

Just now, KaynineXL said:

wtf lmao

Did you guys even watch the game? I saw Lucas was shitting on Hassan, c'mon let's be real.. That game was Lucas's sooner or later. 

Yeah I saw, Lucas didn't have a single thing for Zangoose- he revealed that his last was Tenta by going straight into matchmaking right after Hass disconnected. Nothing to outspeed it and nothing to take hits. It's no wonder you guys don't want to give a rematch cuz:

a) Scared to lose

b) No balls

Prob both are accurate

3 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

Let's be real, hasssyy might be lagging, but my boy lucas had that pressure on him and the match was sealed :) 

Go circlejerk knights, you're not even a bae lmao

1 minute ago, RysPicz said:

Yeah I saw, Lucas didn't have a single thing for Zangoose- he revealed that his last was Tenta by going straight into matchmaking right after Hass disconnected. Nothing to outspeed it and nothing to take hits. It's no wonder you guys don't want to give a rematch cuz:

a) Scared to lose

b) No balls

Prob both are accurate

I would take this srs if at least doc was uguuing, but he was 'disappointed' at poor man hassyy cuz of the DC loss, sounds like taking the L to me! 

29 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

a) Scared to lose

b) No balls

Prob both are accurate

Zangoose's main problem is it has to setup and take a hit before it has serious sweep potential, although it would need a couple SDs/couple fire punches to kill Skarm. Venu looked physically bulky to me. Milo, it was para'd so potentially if you hax him with paras, you could setup, although a surf to your face would do a lot to Zangoose's paper defense.

When the DC happened:

Venu vs 20% hp Weez(which dies to hp fire)

Hassy had: 20% hp Scarf Hera, 30% hp starmie(tbolt, surf) cant touch venu, Zangoose, Pory(with no psychic PP I imagine) it can't touch leach seed Venu, Swamp

Lucas had Venu, Chansey, Milo(para'd at 55%), Skarm, Blaz(20%), Tentacruel(he says 166 speed one, Forf disagreed, I don't know).

What even kills Venu there? Can Scarf Hera even kill it? Zangoose can't setup and sweep on Venu. Did you notice how Lucas didn't go Chansey ever so Zangoose can't setup?

How does Zangoose even setup to sweep?

0 SpA Venusaur Sludge Bomb vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Zangoose: 76-91 (51.3 - 61.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

It would need +4 to beat Skarm which was at like 80-90%? Not like scarf hera will do much damage lol.

0 Atk Skarmory Drill Peck vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Zangoose: 58-69 (39.1 - 46.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

+4 252 Atk Zangoose Fire Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 136-160 (79 - 93%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

So unless its expecting to setup for free, how does it sweep? There's a reason why Lucas didn't go Chansey and camped Venu the whole game lol.

Edited by KaynineXL