[PSL 6] Playoffs: Round Uno

5 hours ago, Moetal said:

I dropped RWBY after Yang lost her arm. Did she put on the mechanical arm replacement thingy yet?

Hide contents

CcFP6-3UAAAXecE.png

nah shes being all "woe is me life sucks my new arm is shit" when the new arm is probably better then her old one. personally if i could replace my legs with robotic ones that would work even decently like say 8/10 i would do it. they just need to be cheap enough and not break or need ridiculous amounts of matinee and work ok. her new arm is BETTER then her old one. some fucking deus ex shit.

also i watch it because my favorite co worker is a huge fan and i like to make jokes and give out fake spoilers as im always weeks ahead of her. "im sorry but rwby's mom showed up and cut off yangs other arm to force her to use prosthetics. that's some tough fucking love m8. also all your favorite characters died."

57 minutes ago, Moetal said:

I once knew a bird that was too smart for its own good. It knew how to speak but it only spoke once. "Kill me" was all it said. It never spoke again, stopped eating, and died shortly after.

saw this on 4ch

also saw a sparrowhawk kill and eat a sparrow today.

Just now, Liberalisme said:

Yeah I don't think freeze mattered that much. I just misplayed with sacing Kecleon in stead of Solrock. 

I think your best chance was crit, according to the calcs, whiscash wouldn't kill Walrein. Kecleon was definitely important for you.

Thanks for not being as salty as some certain team mates.