[PSL 6] Playoffs: Round Uno

2 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

Fun fact, skarm was at 80% and had shed hull hence no lefties recovery, Skarm was toast

Also switching pokes around on a +2 zangoose that is just gnna shrek em all with normal moves anyways??? not smart, it was gg m8

80% hp skarm = toast

you heard it here everyone. I forgot switching around don't work when you are against a normal spammer, especially when you don't have one of the bulkiest steel types in the game at 80% aka Skarmory. give me a break lmao.

Stay salty Cubones

Edited by KaynineXL
5 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

80% hp skarm = toast

you heard it here everyone. I forgot switching around don't work when you are against a normal spammer, especially when you don't have one of the bulkiest steel types in the game at 80% aka Skarmory. give me a break lmao.

Stay salty Cubones

Not salty fam, we didn't start this debacle... im just backing up my player who for sure had a W when the timer (Little brother booting up battlefield) destroyed him

Not even triggered, just stating facts

1 minute ago, Rendiz said:

I won't play until Ari gets his rematch.

its ok im subbing myself in

10 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

Not salty fam, we didn't start this debacle... im just backing up my player who for sure had a W when the timer (Little brother booting up battlefield) destroyed him

Not even triggered, just stating facts

its ok im subbing myself in

You guys didn't start it? Yes you did wtf? Forf did. It was almost impossible for you to get the win.

I'm just backing up my player.

Edited by KaynineXL