[PSL 7] Manager Sign-Ups

IGN: Parke

PokeMMO Team:  PkeM

Experience: Played every psl season since psl4. basically managed my team in psl5 cause Greck is the worst manager in fucking existence. I'm fairly knowledgeable in all tiers PokeMMO wise, plus somewhat with the showdown ones so I'd feel comfortable enough to help anyone out really. 

Motivation: I'm bad at comp, may aswell give this manager thing a go. Nah seriously though, I've been wanting to try my hand managing a team since last season also, I feel like I could do a good job managing a team as I've always been somewhat of a leader anywhere I've went. Helping out wherever possible and doing my best to try and help everyone get the best out of themselves!

Fluff: If coolio can do it, how hard is it?????

9 minutes ago, Parke said:

Motivation: I've been wanting to try my hand managing a team since last season also, I feel like I could do a good job managing a team as I've always been somewhat of a leader anywhere I've went. Helping out wherever possible and doing my best to try and help everyone get the best out of themselves! Nah seriously thoughI'm bad at comp, may aswell give this manager thing a go.

You messed up the order of the sentences, fixed it for you