How old is your character in pokemmo days

Now that they implemented that specific thing next to the thing near the time, how old would your character be in pokemmo time.

Johto pts spoiler

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.01491df2cabbde3dd70b5980afa014ac.png

This is a fun feature. They may not do anything more with it but simply having is pretty awesome.

My account was created on 30-08-2020. Just need to pick the number of days until today and multiply by 4 (1 Day IRL - 4 Days In-Game)

Edit: Calculated and i had 1014 days irl of account, or 4056 days in-game. That means 11 years. The biggest age possible is 44 years.

Edited by caioxlive13

382 days 10 hours

image.png.d52c915603164999c7ddbc0d3ba36d52.png

Back in my day EV training and leveling was only for the most hardcore people cause no horde and only one region and Lucky Eggs were the main currency cause no pokeyen trading. Forums had a bunch of fun options too: Round Table, Offtopic, etc etc.

Glad with the progress the game has made over the years though, always brings me back every now and then.

Edited by Akshit
45 minutes ago, Akshit said:

382 days 10 hours

image.png.d52c915603164999c7ddbc0d3ba36d52.png

Back in my day EV training and leveling was only for the most hardcore people cause no horde and only one region and Lucky Eggs were the main currency cause no pokeyen trading. Forums had a bunch of fun options too: Round Table, Offtopic, etc etc.

Glad with the progress the game has made over the years though, always brings me back every now and then.

I see what you did. You took your hours and divided by 24. Tbh Game time you're like 3736 Days. Multiply that with 4 and you get like 14 944 days. That is close to 41 years. You're an old boy.