Writing JOHTOMORROW every day until it becomes true

3 hours ago, kenjimAd said:

The Devs said that 11th Anniversary Events will be the 1st to Release it by this August 2023 then Johto Update will be on probably September-October 2023 as Next 2 Months After & before the Halloween Event too i think?

how do you know?

19 minutes ago, Rache said:

We never said this. Although we're a bit behind schedule, Johto will still be coming first.

Whoops! My bad! But i keep checking in these Comments saying about the Delayed thou 

The rumors are trying to Haunt Us about these Johto & the Fake Devs Confirmation too...

So once again! My Bad & i swear that i will not going to Check all of False Informations again!

😑

Edited by kenjimAd
Mistaken Issues
7 hours ago, Rache said:

We never said this. Although we're a bit behind schedule, Johto will still be coming first.

Thank you for letting us know Rache. We appreciate the communication. We're all clearly excited for Johto but I understand if there are devlopment situations causing delays.

Wishing you and the team the best of luck in the final phases and look forward to being in Johto very soon!

12 hours ago, Rache said:

Hi @Rache, hope you are well , question, is there more chance for johto to be delivered this month or next month ? (i'm use google translator)

On 7/16/2023 at 2:13 AM, xxxIUxxx said:

You must give some feedback, even if you can't keep your word, so community stays active, else game dies faster, that's what they learned years ago, and you should learn SOON (←local jokes are another reason)

The Soon meme isn't isolated just to PokeMMO. It was a massive meme when Arenanet was teasing Guild wars 2. I think we waited a few years for that to come out. 

Edited by Syntexqt

They always saying Johto Release will be Weekend or Not! Dude! Pay Attention to these Official Events 1st & if they are not Planning to Add these PVE & PVP, it will be purly on Schedule for Johto Updates! (Last Region Released was Bad Idea because of Ongoing PVE & PVP as Official Events, now it won't happen again this Year!)