Roaming Legendaries FAQ

Damian

5 minutes ago, xStarr said:

hNK4b1N.png

Idk. But! From what i saw that Damian was Saying from Question about "How Many Dogs can I Catch?" It's means when you Caughted a Suicune by Last Month means, you can Catch it again by Next 2 Months (If I'm not mistaken here...)

Edited by kenjimAd
5 hours ago, kenjimAd said:

The Worst Part is Owning Legendary Dogs & selling in GTL will be Huge Low Price Cost! Imagine by Next Future... Current Cost in Price at GTL Now is 1.7M right? If we keep Catching All of Legendary Dogs & selling in GTL, it will be Cost now is 800K- already!

gatekeep the poorest part of the community even more lol

• Rache changed the title to Legendary Beasts FAQ
14 hours ago, Damian said:

Q. What happens if I fail to capture the beast or kill or flee from it by accident?

A. You can re-encounter it as normal, except that the chance to encounter it will significantly increase if you fail to catch it.

The chance of encountering gets a reset every month?

Let's say I catch or kill/flee a raikou, does it increase my chance to find a Entei? 

11 hours ago, Brendanios said:

Maybe an unpopular opinion but i'm kinda sad they made them duplicates. Legendarys are suppose to be rare and since you can already customize your dog with Rainbow Quills and herbs to make them perfect, i dont really see a need for duplicates.. In a few years i imagine them being worthless unfortunetally 😐 W for shunters tho 😄

± 

Entei dex:

20230901_155720.jpg

Since Suicune replaces a normal encounter, basically the best method to find it is using a starmie with the counter-intuitive ability Illuminate (!!). The ability that otherwise is a Blunder (??) use it over natural cure or analytic, is better for founding suicune, because it increase the chance of founding encounters. Add it the Lure (and you can find a lot of encounters. Plus, Starmie is fast enabling flee easily, and you had teleport to get out from field without risking your catcher to lose life, good when it's a smeargle or a breloom not pre-poisoned(for suicune is relevant to avoid scalds if he has).

The set i was thinking is Teleport/Skill Swap/Recover/??? . You switch out to your attacker with TP, skill swap for removing pressure and avoid PP getting over too early, Recover for longevity and anything for 4th move.

Edited by caioxlive13
3 hours ago, dorland said:

What about the bug? Many people are saying about a bug if you got suicune, raikou dont appear and we dont know until now one player who have suicune and raikou at same time whit same ot

1 hour ago, DavidGPS said:

I agree with this comment! I'm observing this in the game with other players who, like me, also caught Suicune; this seems to be a bug.

Given that the number of encounters required to find them is very high, it'd be difficult to prove whether this is a bug. It's much more likely that you found Suicune disproportionately quickly and thus feel that Raikou should be found just as fast, which is not the case. However, if you do genuinely believe it's a bug (and I would encourage you to do upward of 30k encounters to be certain), you can raise a bug report ticket at our support portal and our bug team will of course look into it: https://support.pokemmo.com/support/

12 hours ago, Damian said:

Given that the number of encounters required to find them is very high, it'd be difficult to prove whether this is a bug. It's much more likely that you found Suicune disproportionately quickly and thus feel that Raikou should be found just as fast, which is not the case. However, if you do genuinely believe it's a bug (and I would encourage you to do upward of 30k encounters to be certain), you can raise a bug report ticket at our support portal and our bug team will of course look into it: https://support.pokemmo.com/support/

I think the fact that it hasn't already happened yet is a pretty alarming. I get that Raikou has only been made available yesterday but given pokemmo current population, I cannot fathom the fact that no player has encountered and caught both of them yet. The odds of that being the case seems ridiculously low. I could still be wrong though

Edited by LeZenor
1 hour ago, Damian said:

i've been looking for raikou for 12 hrs uninterrupted with single encounters all the time and he hasn't come up, i didn't see anyone in the chat who had both legendaries with the same OT in that time span either. thank you very much.