Guess the Anniversary new Feature?

The event of Anniversary is coming up. Devs already confirmed they're developing a new feature to come along with the event, and that's why they didn't released the event yet.

Any thoughs on what the feature is?

My guesses:
- An PokéMMO Island, that makes sense with the time they're taking since they need to develop a whole map for that, and this is not quick, we've seen that developing a map is not that fast(All regions taking 3 years to be released.)
- A way to chart pokemons into groups in pokedex, simmilar to tiers, but with more flexibility.
- A reform on Secret Bases, that also makes sense with the time they're taking
- Fairy type and Gen 6 moves??? Maybe, since they proof on latest halloween that they can make animations for the moves, giving to Pumpking new animations for basically all custom moves he has. 

What i discard to be the feature:

- Raids. With alpha swarms, it's pointless. Unless they replace the Alpha Swarms with raids, and make Alphas catchable on raids, i don't think this can came to the game.
- Team increment - Also i believe is not that hard to change, so they wouldn't take that long.
- New tiers/formats - They can open a extra section on dex very quickly and add them. Also to add/remove a banlist is quick, we've seen with the speed Moody gets banned. 

Give your thoughs. Remember, they're developing this since late august, that means almost 3 months. So you can pretty much discard small changes since they wouldn't take that much time. 
Focus on big fishs, please.

Edited by caioxlive13
1 hour ago, RysPicz said:

-Fair shiny rate

With the previous implementation of the horde change why don't they just make the rate 1/100k. Or 1/200k. Not like it can get worse than that. You gonna be doing those encounters anyway before getting the right shiny horde.

Edit: How to fix shiny market... remove shiny hunting entirely and limit characters to only 1 shiny encounter. (Just a joke)

Edited by Goku
On 11/15/2023 at 4:45 AM, Sunamie said:

Update logos and names of the PVP RANK

I consider that a more attractive redesign of them can be made, as well as dividing it by more aesthetic divisions, for example: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Diamond, etc. or something similar, more attractive than the current one.

IMG_0942.png.97bdfd6608f6f2167d5e8574d2d36932.png

Re create Divisions

Novice Trainer: 449,99 ELO -> unifique

Character: 450+ - > unifique

Ace trainer: 550+ -> Bronze 

Veteran trainer: 650+ - Silver 

Elite trainer: Top 100-30 -> Gold 

Master Trainer: 30-1 -> Diamond 

Show Pvp Rank in game next to the username and also in the list of ongoing pvp duels

I don't know how much it can dirty the game's hud, but consider the possibility of adding the logo of the rank in game in miniature form next to the username

Change the background of the pvp rank as it becomes a higher rank

Lastly, see if it is possible to change the battle background as the duel is of a higher rank.

I know these are all visual suggestions, but I don't think it's a bad idea, it could even be revitalizing for the PVP. There have been no updates on that system for quite some time.

Now a suggestions about the pvp mechanics

Reduce time per movement in PVP RANK

See if there is a way to make combats more dynamic, I consider that waiting 3 minutes per movement is too much, sometimes even boring, if this time is reduced perhaps more dynamic duels could be achieved. That or adding a timer for movement of seconds could be a good alternative.

Something with the system pvp pls

11 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

A whole reform on the system is something that take time, so this can be a possibility. But the question is: Is this attractive enough?

I think that PvP ribbons go unnoticed and I also think that they could have a similar function to that of vanitys, thanks to displaying them through chat and the overworld. 

They could motivate those users to want through their exposure to obtain them.

1. Exclusive vanities for anyone who made it to (battle frontier and ranked) leaderboards.

2. Outfits/jackets for pvp ranked vanities 

3. Exclusive vanities for completing beauty contests.

4. Requiring OT to rename pokemon.

5. Permanant release of torch vanity lets goo

29 minutes ago, BrokenJoker said:

1. Exclusive vanities for anyone who made it to (battle frontier and ranked) leaderboards.

2. Outfits/jackets for pvp ranked vanities 

3. Exclusive vanities for completing beauty contests.

4. Requiring OT to rename pokemon.

5. Permanant release of torch vanity lets goo

Requiring OT to rename pokemon its a great idea +1

On 11/16/2023 at 7:12 AM, RysPicz said:

- All players that are said "experient" on competition alley, get enforced to read some articles on smogon to learn to think better about competitive. They can't even judge things without taking context onto consideration(Talking about Legend dogs)

Now it's truly Fixed

18 hours ago, CaptnBaklava said:

Another limited vanity to make some quick cash

Is good, but re-read what i said:

On 11/15/2023 at 10:09 PM, caioxlive13 said:

Remember, they're developing this since late august, that means almost 3 months. So you can pretty much discard small changes since they wouldn't take that much time. 
Focus on big fishs, please.

Edited by caioxlive13

I love how instead of actually trying to guess anything this thread became (started as) a smaller suggestion box where people just dump whatever ideas they'd like to see in game no matter if they're actually possible/related to the anniversary