There is a method so far that can defeat both raid bosses without a strategy. Just spam all the way. It is do able with 2 characters if the other 2 don't have good mons but when you get to 3 and 4 characters running the same method... The raid boss dies in a few Min lol

26 minutes ago, Goku said:

There is a method so far that can defeat both raid bosses without a strategy. Just spam all the way. It is do able with 2 characters if the other 2 don't have good mons but when you get to 3 and 4 characters running the same method... The raid boss dies in a few Min lol

Its a 2 Star raid, those are supposed to be easy.

16 minutes ago, Quakkz said:

Its a 2 Star raid, those are supposed to be easy.

I think this method will work no matter how hard the raid is. It's broken.

Edit: I have to say though the guy that figured it out is insane. Would have never even thought about it.

Edited by Goku
1 hour ago, Goku said:

I think this method will work no matter how hard the raid is. It's broken.

Edit: I have to say though the guy that figured it out is insane. Would have never even thought about it.

Realistically I think that the difference between a 2-star and 5-star raid will be widely noticeable. The main thing to consider is that it's in the testing stage at the moment so this is the opportunity for the devs to spot any bugs but mostly identify if any nerfs/buffs are needed.

I have a feeling that when it's polished up, it'll be a lot more tougher with it being difficult to pull off cheesy strats, but hopefully we'll get much better rewards.

7 minutes ago, Imperial said:

Realistically I think that the difference between a 2-star and 5-star raid will be widely noticeable. The main thing to consider is that it's in the testing stage at the moment so this is the opportunity for the devs to spot any bugs but mostly identify if any nerfs/buffs are needed.

I have a feeling that when it's polished up, it'll be a lot more tougher with it being difficult to pull off cheesy strats, but hopefully we'll get much better rewards.

Look I like a challenge. So in the first 2 raids I did not use that broken strat. I used metagross for lopbunny and then just some random stuff for purugly. I try to find a method myself cuz that's what makes it fun. 

5 hours ago, Doctor said:

Why are people so obsessed with strats and shit on the first day an actually fun feature drops and can be beaten easily with just some friends, my god.

mEtAgRoSs StRaT y’all need to touch some grass and this is coming from the berry excel guy

I agree, I just needed One attemp to defeat purugly this morning and I was paired with a dude that was fighting with adventure mons lol

18 hours ago, Goku said:

Just beat the Lopunny one. Was really cool. Can't wait to see the next one!

9 hours ago, Goku said:

And what is this strategy? People keeping this as an super important secret lmao

1 hour ago, SrGallade said:

And what is this strategy? People keeping this as an super important secret lmao

Since it was me who randomly bumped into goku on one of my alt runs and staff seems to be already aware of it guess there is no point in gatekeeping it. Its just explosion choice band metagross. For lopunny u can lead with weezing holding normal gem. 1st turn clearsmog and then explosion spam. All 6 explosions deal 60% hp in total so other 3 people just got to deal other 40%. Huge shout out to @XanarchyNL who figured it out

Edited by WestTurtle

just to note, there are so many ways to counter this strat that bosses can do. It may work for these 2 bosses but i doubt it’ll work anymore. any random +def boost or damp add mon, sleep at start of turn ect. It also doesn’t work solo queuing can most people are dumb af and can’t deal 40% with 3 people. 

Edited by XanarchyNL

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers  
Ability: Iron Barbs  
EVs: 252 HP / 124 Def / 132 SpD  
Calm Nature (Due to Foul Play)
IVs: 0 Atk
- Iron Defense  
- Leech Seed  
- Giga Drain  

-Grass Knot/Spikes/Stealth Rocks/ Flash Cannon/substitute?

*Made using Showdown builder, would this be a viable idea for future raids or is it too early to tell? The idea was recovery spam wall

Edited by PokemonHomeless