Quick Wishlist

Kyu

Question

Delete Trol Things

1.-The kanto tutor can teach volt tackle but pikachu can't learn it through that tutor.

2.-Delete the fact that the Berries can be flooded, that mechanic is completely annoying and only done with malice and annoy

Breed for Males Pokes

3.-We have Breed for genderless pokes, why is breeding with Males more difficult?

Idea: put an npc in the Kanto Dojo, who receives 2 male pokemons of the same species,And get a pokemon out of its egg saying something like "your pokemon attracted an apprentice, you want to keep it and instead I'll keep your pokemon?"

Edited by Heartdust
Electric Tackle -> Volt Tackle

1. Please add tinymushroom to the commodity list of Just a Souvenir Shop in Mahogany town

It doen's make sense that more the story you completed, the less you can access

2. enable the Athlete Shop function in Pokéathlon Dome

3. Headbutt ocarina has a chance to trigger horde of 2/3.

4. The bug where route 40 has no rocks but the dex shows you can encounter Shuckle there (add rocks?)

3 hours ago, Summrs said:

Encounter counter

^^^^^^^^

even simply adding "encountered x times" inside the Pokedex would be great

more data (even if not as useful) like "caught x times" "used x times in pvp battles" etc would be appreciated

I would suggest that we need some skins in a new category... Like the Rockstar and stuff that is Changeing your face...is in the eye category, so im Not able to equip my Rockstar+ Red eyez

Think about the Combos we are Missing...pls think about it 😄

have a nice day ya'll

This right here are 3 posible solutions I see to a weird mechanic in the MMO:

• Make the phenomenon Pokemon spawn normally in their habitats.
  • Fix the phenomenon encounters to work as in the game.
  • Make the actual phenomenon encounters wayyy more often. 

It has been always a tease to find Audino, Emolga, Drilbur, and the others for those who want them in their team or for Dex completition. 

They aren't even broken Pokemon for the story to justify the complexity of their apparition rate. I guess Audino can be used to farm EXP but that can be fixed with a rare apparition rate, instead of waiting decades to have the chance to find one. Besides how unnecessarily tedious it is to complete Unovas Dex cause of these Pokemon.

Personally I never understood the need of changing this mechanics from the original games. 

On 12/16/2014 at 10:24 AM, Kyu said:

This thread is to gather requests for small changes or features which can have a big impact on your experience. It is meant to be a dumping ground of basic ideas for common annoyances. Put elaborate ideas or content changes in their own thread.

Post up to 3 quick and simple things that would matter a lot to you if implemented.

Make the battle background customizable

Make filters available for the game's overworld, like in the Desmume or the mGBA

Just to make it more good looking

And even add the option to choose if you want to see normal or custom sprites just within the pokédex, or during an evolution

I tried to use the Battle Sprites Reloaded mod but it has the same issues and glitches as first, and I don't know why since you announced that this problem was fixed during the last update

If possible, adding favorite list on trade would make finding the Pokemon's you like to buy to be less of hassle since trades go so fast with many people listing stuff everytime and when you find something you want but don't have enough money yet if there's a favorite list then you can just click on it without searching again for that specific pokemon that you want.

On 12/16/2014 at 7:24 AM, Kyu said:

This thread is to gather requests for small changes or features which can have a big impact on your experience. It is meant to be a dumping ground of basic ideas for common annoyances. Put elaborate ideas or content changes in their own thread.

Post up to 3 quick and simple things that would matter a lot to you if implemented.

For mobile players. 

In advanced options in GTL the + button could work in a way that if I hold the + button for 2-3 seconds the IV number automatically goes to 31. It's a bit annoying to have to wait for the animation of the keyboard and then type 31 to close the keyboard again.

1 hour ago, Darksyee said:

For mobile players. 

In advanced options in GTL the + button could work in a way that if I hold the + button for 2-3 seconds the IV number automatically goes to 31. It's a bit annoying to have to wait for the animation of the keyboard and then type 31 to close the keyboard again.

you can touch on the number and drag to the side to increase and decrease the number

Many players have teams for certain scenarios that need to be swapped in and out of their party:

A gym rerun team...
An alpha catching squad...
A shiny hunting team...

Etc...

There is already functionality for registering battle boxes to quickly cycle through teams for pvp. What I propose would be additional functionality for battle boxes to quickly swap those pokemon into your party, allowing you to register teams and quickly swap to another activity. Instead of shift clicking up to 12 times to swap your gym rerun team to the alpha catchers, you can click once and have all of the pokemon swapped out. This could either be only new features for battle boxes, or if the devs are generous it could be a few extra "team boxes."

I would appreciate this because I want a "home" for my important pokemon where they can be sorted to, instead of one box where all my different squads can be mixed up if I'm not meticulous. Thank you <3

gray out the non highlighted pokemon when searching in the PC

sometimes I struggle to find which Pokémons are highlighted, the green isn't too noticable and the rest of the pokemon not changing at all makes it difficult to see sometimes

It's a small thing, but it bothers me every time I open the pokedex it's put back on the national pokedex : bulbasaur, ivysaur, .... but I'm in Unima!

I often look at the pokedex to see if I could wait to catch a wild one at a higher level on a later route.

Having to search for it by writing the name is not handy!
The beauty of the pokedex in Pokemmo is its compactness.

I can recognize the icon and click on it.

But for the Pokemon of Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova there is too much to scroll down.

I have to select the regional dex every time.

It 'd remain in the dex you have opened the last time.