Tag Team Tournament - Saturday, 1st August

can i edit my post? cause my post is place 7..

just wrote semjon cause i also had no partner :)

To register post an IGN in this thread. You may only register one couple per user. Edited posts will NOT be accepted as a valid registration.

Petition to change it to after the tournament has started similar to the team tournament.

can i edit my post? cause my post is place 7..

just wrote semjon cause i also had no partner :)

Petition to change it to after the tournament has started similar to the team tournament.

I taught It was clear. I am sorry but it will stay like this, It's the best way to keep registrations fair. You had time to find and choose a partner. So if you want to change your partner please just do an other post. Thanks to understand.

15 reserves, let's make this cool event a 32 teams bracket!

I don't know if you know this, but that would take forever. A 16 team bracket takes about 4 - 5 hours, now imagine how long a 32 team bracket will take with only 3 judges. The prom night tournament Kili hosted took about 7 to 9 hours and the event had about six refs. 

I don't know if you know this, but that would take forever. A 16 team bracket takes about 4 - 5 hours, now imagine how long a 32 team bracket will take with only 3 judges. The prom night tournament Kili hosted took about 7 to 9 hours and the event had about six refs. 

Sure, I absolutely understand that it can be difficult to organise. Just proposing it :) As i am with gbwead, i was hoping having chances to win for once haha.