[PSL] PokeMMO Super League Season 4 - The Finals - Congratulations to The Raging Lions!

dede's still 2-3 because he got benched for 2 weeks lel

but anyways since we're all posting our winrates ill post mine so i can boost my ego and feel good about myself on a useless game that doesnt even matter at all but i do it anyways so i can feel better about myself
06034263bf5a57092207fb43e6fd0cd7.png

but you went for 30k

dede's still 2-3 because he got benched for 2 weeks lel

but anyways since we're all posting our winrates ill post mine so i can boost my ego and feel good about myself on a useless game that doesnt even matter at all but i do it anyways so i can feel better about myself

06034263bf5a57092207fb43e6fd0cd7.png

maybe if u were smart you would know i was doing it to make a point to sleepy, not to "boost my ego". and considering its always aura vs 1 person im not surprised you have a high w/l. regardless, due to your high cost, inarin couldn't buy a solid team.

which is why legion didn't even come close to play offs.

maybe if u were smart you would know i was doing it to make a point to sleepy, not to "boost my ego". and considering its always aura vs 1 person im not surprised you have a high w/l. regardless, due to your high cost, inarin couldn't buy a solid team.

which is why legion didn't even come close to play offs.

and i guess if u could see some sarcasm i was joking. and lol, implying i got coached for my matches.

>didnt come close to playoffs, 2 points (one win if u need help) away to making the playoffs

and i guess if u could see some sarcasm i was joking. and lol, implying i got coached for my matches.

>didnt come close to playoffs, 2 points (one win if u need help) away to making the playoffs

>we threw in reserves vs u guys

we woulda thrown you around like a rag doll if we played our 1st squad.

and considering its always aura vs 1 person,

This is what being in a team is all about, seeing for our last TT win. Aura always has it's own back. Must be weird for you to experience.

And if you're implying toast gets coached, good joke.

Edited by Appelsap

To all you fucking pansy ass haters, KaynineXL is a GOD. He pretty much coaches everyone in LYLE and is one of the biggest reasons for our success. Without KaynineXL we are shit. In the last TT he helped Art in doubles, but sadly couldn't be there for Bow and Des which led to us losing. So please, those who think Kay mooches off others are full of piss. You should all bow in the presence of greatness rather than try to lift your insecure asses up to a level you can barely even see. 

#K9forUbers#K9forSupremeTierCouncilOverlord#K9forPresident

To all you fucking pansy ass haters, KaynineXL is a GOD. He pretty much coaches everyone in LYLE and is one of the biggest reasons for our success. Without KaynineXL we are shit. In the last TT he helped Art in doubles, but sadly couldn't be there for Bow and Des which led to us losing. So please, those who think Kay mooches off others are full of piss. You should all bow in the presence of greatness rather than try to lift your insecure asses up to a level you can barely even see. 

ALL HEIL THE GOD

>we threw in reserves vs u guys

we woulda thrown you around like a rag doll if we played our 1st squad.

I'd just like to point out you guys used 5/8 people that are in this weeks line up against us, 3 lost and 1 didn't play.

Besides, i'd put my money on Toast winning even if it was vs you, misterhide or your so called reserves.

These bitches ain't ready for K9 to pulled out into TT.

#BeReady