[PSL V] General Smack Talk Thread

1 hour ago, KaynineXL said:

Noad, I don't mind you attempting to roast me as long as you go sign up for PSL, make sure to put NU down. That was I can make fun of you when I wreck you.

Yeh, you heard me.

and this Fredrichneitze(yeh with a capital) can't even double post successfully, what chance do you have in PSL.

Ohhhh beware his 2-5 win/loss from s4

7 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Done. Now I just need everyone's team names - Let's do better than last season, shall we?

Can you add a rule that people can't smack talk me. As you've probably seen, people target me probably because I'm cute and they see me as a threat because I'm really good at this game.

I just feel the rule would be justified and would create diversity in the shit talking metagame. Instead of everything roasting me, people could try roasting others which would be a good idea and create a healthier shit talking experience for all. 

3 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Can you add a rule that people can't smack talk me. As you've probably seen, people target me probably because I'm cute and they see me as a threat because I'm really good at this game.

I just feel the rule would be justified and would create diversity in the shit talking metagame. Instead of everything roasting me, people could try roasting others which would be a good idea and create a healthier shit talking experience for all. 

Kaynine Clause?? 

13 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

From this point forward, I'll be holding an informal contest to see who can come up with the best 1 liner that roasts kaynine. Prize to be determined