OU2 : Kriliin v NikhilR 50k

DPP OU : JhowCrazy v Foggi 100k

22 minutes ago, JIceJDragon said:

The Dark Brotherhood (4) vs (4) The Heroes of Light 

OU1 : Legendl v Forfiter

UU2 : BlackJovi v Kalisweet

DPP OU : JhowCrazy v Foggi

Thx in advance for the easy $$

I apologize for the thread not being updated and no info about it either. I got incredibly mad when I tried updating the thread and went through daily routine of confirming I'm not a bot -> captcha -> chosing pictures and the OP did not update after all (which meant that around one hour of my work went for SHIT because of those forums).

If someone wants to take this over, I will help as much as possible but I just can't lose any more nerves because of those gay forums and I warn whoever wishes to take it over- this thread already has more bets and more pages than the previous season had overall after 9 weeks (which is the main reason why I was making mistakes, the amount of bets as you can see, is huge) and forums really, really make your life very difficult- unless Desu actually fiddled with the forum security settings like he said in the thread where I raged about those dumb forums but I haven't tried it yet.

Plus receiving a negative feedback after sacrificing so much time into this thread doesn't really motivate me especially when I've got my own stuff to do.

Edited by RysPicz
2 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

I apologize for the thread not being updated and no info about it either. I got incredibly mad when I tried updating the thread and went through daily routine of confirming I'm not a bot -> captcha -> chosing pictures and the OP did not update after all (which meant that around one hour of my work went for SHIT because of those forums).

If someone wants to take this over, I will help as much as possible but I just can't lose any more nerves because of those gay forums and I warn whoever wishes to take it over- this thread already has more bets and more pages than the previous season had overall after 9 weeks (which is the main reason why I was making mistakes, the amount of bets as you can see, is huge) and forums really, really make your life very difficult- unless Desu actually fiddled with the forum security settings like he said in the thread where I raged about those dumb forums but I haven't tried it yet.

Plus receiving a negative feedback after sacrificing so much time into this thread doesn't really motivate me especially when I've got my own stuff to do.

@Kurodashi?

Hellacious Houndooms (0) vs (0) The Raging Lions

OU1: SejuaniSupport v Walpayer

OU2: MisterHide v Maekaay

UU2: Aftershocker v Giantpipe jovi

Doubles: Artemiseta v DoctorPBJ NightArch

The Dark Brotherhood (0) vs (0) The Heroes of Light

OU1 : Legendl v Forfiter 4f

OU2 : Kriliin v NikhilR

NU : Bluejim v Senjutsuka

Doubles : Rendiz v Imabetheverybest

The Road Ninjas (0) vs (0) Glumac's Gladiators  

OU1: SpartacusGD v Schuchty

OU2: Qbeertje v Eloyriptor

DPP OU: Gunthug v Kriger

Unexpected Flying Octillery (0) vs (0) Team Mountain  

OU1: Bearminator v KingBowser

UU2: Parke v Camyy Parke

NU: Tyrone v YUBELLLLLLLLLLLL

50k each

Edited by yangsam
54 minutes ago, Rendiz said:

Wouldn't it just be easier to just link a spread sheet with each weeks bets or something to avoid having to edit OP?

It would probably be just a difficult if not more because not only do u have to copy all the info over, but u have to make the graphs easy to read but have all the necessary information