[PSL V] Pokemmo Super League Season 5 - Week 2

#WeMadeIt #SubZelliGate #DCGate #RecoilGate #DPPupsets #LionFood #YourHashtagsWouldJustBeSfSkumpEveryWeek #FloatLikeaButterfree

League Standings and Schedule: http://challonge.com/PSLV

Statistics: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tRTwZbYHMRgoNJ6-spkI7ECbLsc61mh5iVbAUD5By1Y/edit#gid=548764483

As a reminder:

Sportsmanship

Reveal hidden contents

Ghosting & Coaching

Reveal hidden contents

Revealings Teams & Sets

Reveal hidden contents

Substitutions

Managers will be free to make complex substitutions (involving shifting around players in tiers) up until Tuesday of each week, provided that no matches have been scheduled within 24 hours of the substitution (for the players who are affected by the sub). After Tuesday of each week, substitutions will be strictly on an emergency basis - ie: one or both of the battlers cannot play and it's the only way to avoid an activity win.

Getting your battles done** (Important for first time players)

Reveal hidden contents

The Road Ninjas (5) vs (3) The Heroes of Light

OU1: SpartacusGD v plata

OU2: Qbeertje v MakarovMaster

UU1: xXLegacyGiXx v Arimanius

UU2: Yangsam v Senjutsuka

NU: ShadowGary v Forfiter

Doubles: JIce v Imabetheverybest

DPP OU: Gunthug v NikhilR

ORAS OU: Zeikooo v TheYungLati

Hellacious Houndooms (6) vs (2) Team Mountain

OU 1: SejuaniSupport v Yubellllllllllll

OU 2: Frags v KingBowser

UU 1: EnrriqueX v SweeTforU

UU 2: aftershocker v overToasted

NU: Timwaps v KaynineXL

Doubles: Artemiseta v Gypss

DPP OU: Telf v Inarin

ORAS OU: Linken v Sleepy

Glumac's Gladiators (3) vs (5) The Raging Lions

OU1: eloyriptor v Walpayer

OU2: panchoclos v DoctorPBJ

UU1: BurntZebra v ElCoolio

UU2: DestructX v Ryuun

NU: Kizhaz v Giantpipe

Doubles: LKrenz v Fredrichnietze

DPP OU: Sweendog v Spaintakula

ORAS OU: Shaniqualela v JayMetaGod

Unexpected Flying Octillery (4) vs (4) The Dark Brotherhood

OU1: Raaidn v Enchanteur

OU2: BlueBreath v Kriliin

UU1: FireTail v Blackjovi

UU2: Parke v FABBROoo

NU: Otulp v Schuchty (Activity win)

Doubles: Rendom v Rendiz

DPP OU: Rigamorty v Robofiend

ORAS OU: Noad v Guerinf

Deadline Sunday 12th of June at 5PM EDT

Don't forget to use the profile feed or PM with managers included!

Remember to post your scheduled battle time in this thread. If you start immediately, post in this thread 10 mins before battling. Showdown players remember to provide replays.

All ingame battles shall be played in Vermillion Channel 7 PC

And remember, if you miss any PSL action, head on over to Greck's creative media thread to see his past, present, and future livestreams!

I've also been doing some DPP match commentaries on youtube. Check them out here!

**new**

Edited by Gunthug
1 minute ago, NikhilR said:

Gunt can you not do commentary on my week 1 replay? I'd like the whole world not to see how bad I performed.

Haha I'm actually not planning on doing it mostly because my analysis of your team could give away what I've got planned this week for our matchup, so don't worry

Oh and FYI everyone here, i'll be MIA for about 4 hours here shortly for an ill advised return to my glory days as a baseball player. I'll be back later tonight to deal with the inevitable shitstorm about someone's OU1 or OU2 designation, likely with a full body cast on

Edited by Gunthug

Some of the hyped games:

OU2: SpartacusGD v plata - Two top tier OU players going for blood

DPP OU: Gunthug v NikhilR - I want to watch Nik get slaughtered JK you go Nikbae!

OU 2: Frags v KingBowser - You're probably not going to find any more hyped game than this.

Doubles: Artemiseta v Gypps - We've got some doubles hype! I think this will be a good game.

OU1: eloyriptor v Walpayer - Last seasons biggest blunder vs last seasons MVP! Both great OU players & both from Aw! Definitely got some hype there.

OU1: Raaidn v Legendl - Top tier players going at it

OU2: BlueBreath v Kriliin - BlueBreath has been impressive as of late, but can he withstand Krillin who has mastered the arts of 6-0ing his opponents?

UU1: FireTail v Blackjovi - I think these guys got heat

Edited by KaynineXL
1 hour ago, Gunthug said:

Haha I'm actually not planning on doing it mostly because my analysis of your team could give away what I've got planned this week for our matchup, so don't worry

Oh and FYI everyone here, i'll be MIA for about 4 hours here shortly for an ill advised return to my glory days as a baseball player. I'll be back later tonight to deal with the inevitable shitstorm about someone's OU1 or OU2 designation, likely with a full body cast on

Why were heroes' ous flipped when both won (and ninjas' flipped when both lost)?

Find out in 3 more hours i guess!

3 minutes ago, Eggplant said:

Why were heroes' ous flipped when both won (and ninjas' flipped when both lost)?

Find out in 3 more hours i guess!

iirc it was previous season so that if both players have the same winrate their manager decides the order to place them in.

Hey all,

Would just like to say, SweenDoge is alive and well. He does have a valid reason for not showing up this week. Sween was just being his usual self, as a typical lad from Yorkshire, he decided to take Ketamin 2cb and mdma and got royally fucked up. So SweenDoge found himself in a hospital on a drip for the past 3 days.

So, as you can see, it's all just a misunderstanding.

Sween is being serious by the way

1 minute ago, Eggplant said:

so why is piata ou2

also you owe me money

Lol because when I made the lineup, piata hadn't played yet and therefore had the worse record. Meant to go back and change it before I posted this but forgot - want me to change them up? I doubt either have been contacted

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.