[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Week 7

3 minutes ago, KingBowser said:

Maybe you shouldnt have played that one gaz, 0-3 psl. Nice.

Pretty sure everyone could see I played well, yubell had a superior team but thats the game we play, happens. funny how you guys act like you gonna win psl tho, im willing to be 1m mountains wont even get past the first part of play offs.

Just now, Gazelli said:

Pretty sure everyone could see I played well, yubell had a superior team but thats the game we play, happens. funny how you guys act like you gonna win psl tho, im willing to be 1m mountains wont even get past the first part of play offs.

Im pretty sure im part of an everyone, and I did not see you play well. I saw dogshit all game. Haha, dont try to deter from your 0-3 psl record, maybe you guys could have made it to playoff if you could win one, like des/kriger brah.

Just now, KingBowser said:

Im pretty sure im part of an everyone, and I did not see you play well. I saw dogshit all game. Haha, dont try to deter from your 0-3 psl record, maybe you guys could have made it to playoff if you could win one, like des/kriger brah.

ummm, des didnt win this week, neither did he win last week? and sorry, to me ur no one so i didnt include you in "everyone"

43 minutes ago, KingBowser said:

Gonna be a tough one here. Anyone else went 0-3?

My PSL record doesn't prove shit considering I have reached finals and semi-finals in every single tourney I have joined since the update. But say what you want, iI couldn't care less about what you think.