[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Week 7

19 minutes ago, ShadowGary said:

Feel bad for Jovi, cause he's the only one who had the balls to post, he's going to get all the shit.

If you dig in ass with weenie like Jovi does you can be sure to get some shit

that's literally shittalk

Well I won't shit on jovi, he just made my job a lot easier. Even in professional sports, watching teams who are out of contention give up at the end of the season is a common occurance (especially for a [former] Rams fan). The difference here is, we don't have paying fans who grew up loving your teams, so who really cares lel

I'll award an activity win to all 3 of the Lion's remaining battlers, giving them a 6-2 win. I'll call Lkrenz v Samuraihunter a no contest since it has no impact on anything, and as for the remaining heroes matches, I'm going to give Foggi the activity win over Noad which settles the week. Anyone else is free to play out their battle if they want, but it's playoffs time baby. Those of us who didn't suck during the regular season will surely enjoy the most intense 2 weeks of PSL. Look for the thread to come out first thing in the morning

Just now, Eggplant said:

do we at least get a best sigs award or something

gg all. i'm just glad we didn't lose to some shitty tiebreaker rule.

We beat every team below us, and lost (or tied) every one above. Nothing we could do to stop you guys, well deserved. Not gonna blame dank broz for our loss.

@Sleepy reached out to me earlier in the season about doing a PSL MVP awards thingy, and I offered him a slice of the prize money to fund it. So look for that soon, I hope

1 hour ago, RysPicz said:

If you dig in ass with weenie like Jovi does you can be sure to get some shit

that's literally shittalk

I mean, I know were you're coming from, if TDB just played their matches your team could've been in playoffs. But I don't like him getting blamed considering I'm pretty sure he was fine with playing till Bluejim and Jhow said they weren't playing either.

Just now, Gunthug said:

first, beyond a reasonable doubt is criminal court, and we're clearly on a civil topic here. second, that's not how shit talk works lol

fine "preponderance of evidence" (it sounds like bs to me) and i believe i can argue the dead back to life. why cant i argue your opinion of me?

ok not literally the dead back to life but the mostly dead back to life.

Can I get a question answered here?

What happened to the idea of playing matches for the sake of sportsmanship and PSL itself?

This was supposed to be a competition, not an activity win fishing fest or lack of responsiveness from players. Like Arimanius said, Parke went completely MIA when it came to discussing times for battling. I'm sure there were other cases like this as well.

I feel as though the hype began to die for PSL because people let it; everyone enjoys watching battles in Vermillion channel 7, so if people don't others begin to naturally lose interest. Let's try and step up responsiveness next season, yeah?

Heroes #1 in my heart, even if they're not in rankings.

PS: Thanks again to RacheLucario for the epic sigs and banners.

EDIT: Good game, everyone. I enjoyed battling and watching battles, and to those who made it to playoffs, have fun.

2 hours ago, BlackJovi said:

I spoke to bluejim + jhow and none of them feel like battling this week same situation as me, guess you can put those as activity wins, already spoke to xploz too. 

EDIT #2: Do my comments have any relevance to what you said, Jovi?

Edited by Senjutsuka