[PSL V] Honors

4 minutes ago, DarylDixon said:

lol 4f that's bad from u

Kek that's your first PSL season as a spectator isn't it? That's how it looks like many times, shittalk sometimes backfires- was fun while it lasted doe

2 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Still wish someone had stones to take my other 1m playoff bet.

Umm, you backed off the bet while Mountain was already 0-2, speaking of stones...

E:

4 minutes ago, Artemiseta said:

4f </3

no love for me the only one to beat doc in doubles

UWOT?

Hey man I've been spectating your every match and I've cheered for you as well during most of them

Spoiler

have you forgotten who beliebed even when Sam was haxing the shit out of you? :(

Edited by RysPicz
1 minute ago, RysPicz said:

Umm, you backed off the bet while Mountain was already 0-2, speaking of stones...

Had lost my nest of money at that point in a couple rough weeks of betting. Didn't wanna bank a bet I couldn't afford + the odds weren't 1 to 1 anymore. Still took linken after i had a loss under my belt. 

Had faith, didn't have cash. 

10 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Kek that's your first PSL season as a spectator isn't it? That's how it looks like many times, shittalk sometimes backfires- was fun while it lasted doe

meh for say "mountain so bad they shitalk each other"

Never say never boy :P

the last will be the first , and i think mountain gonna win the psl 5

2 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

Imo best manager should be the one that does either

A: Extremely well with a team that would have done terribly without their influence

B: Wins the whole thing

Neither of you are that (yet)

To be fair, you've not seen their team PMs.. That's where your manager will put in the most effort to influence them. I know Kanzo, and I know for sure he would be giving speeches and motivating his players.

Edited by KaynineXL
9 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

Imo best manager should be the one that does either

A: Extremely well with a team that would have done terribly without their influence

B: Wins the whole thing

Neither of you are that (yet)

i mean, after all t hat trash talk vs mountains, all the people who put them down, all the people who didnt believe in them, jj still managed to somehow be in finals and motivate their players to do great every week. Look at kaynine even, after like 0-5 or something has 3 wins in a row i think? Best manager right there 

Edited by BlackJovi
1 minute ago, BlackJovi said:

i mean, after all t hat trash talk vs mountains, all the people who put them down, all the people who didnt believe in them, jj still managed to somehow be in finals and motivate their players to do great every week. Look at kaynine even, after like 0-6 or something has 2 wins in a row i think? Best manager right there 

I think k9 has 3 wins in a row

1 minute ago, BlackJovi said:

i mean, after all t hat trash talk vs mountains, all the people who put them down, all the people who didnt believe in them, jj still managed to somehow be in finals and motivate their players to do great every week. Look at kaynine even, after like 0-6 or something has 2 wins in a row i think? Best manager right there 

0-5 Jovi... Then I won 3 in a row.

12 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

To be fair, you've not seen their team PMs.. There's where your manager will put in the most effort to influence them. I know Kanzo, and I know for sure he would be giving speeches and motivating his players.

Not too much different from most managers though

For me its gotta be from one of the three remaining teams, really depends on who wins

DoubleJ: If you told me two weeks ago they will win the whole thing I would have doubted you, they are in the finals and if they do it its gotta be him

Kanzo: Stellar season, still favourites to get to the finals, if they get there they will be the favorites to win... if they do that hands down gotta be him for consistency alone

Lion: Strong start, shaky mid season, strong finish. Weakest of the four teams going into the playoffs and knocking off the top regular season team and winning the whole thing as serious underdogs would be upset of the season.

9 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

The LYLE bandwagon is hitting me a little too hard here, the trash talk has been nonsense period. Mountain has had one of the strongest lineups since week one, anything less than a playoff spot would be a dissapointment, winning is over-achieving but a finals spot was never an impossible task. 

Like the starting lineup doesnt even need explaining really, not too many weak spots 

Edited by DoctorPBC

I think based off the predictions at the start of the season where everyone thought Ninjas were looking trash and ended up winning every week Kanzo is looking strong favorite for best manager. Then again its hard to know how much each manager has done to help their teams without being in each respective team.

Also if you are only looking at win rates I should be an option for best doubles even though don't deserve it since I was lazy as fuck all season and barely changed team all season outside of my week 1 counter team.

And ofc Doc should also be a doubles option. Man is a beast for a B tier player.

Clutch win of the season gotta by my boy Barry.

Best buy gotta be Bowser. Idk why the managers doubted him and he sold for less than Frags.

Best Mid season Leobrodo for sure.

Worst Mid season buy ShinyTailow (sorry man)

That's about my opinions for now, kind of lost interest in PSL and followed it less about half way through when it was becoming clear TBD weren't getting playoffs.

edit: I don't think I even need to mention it but biggest scumbag = Osuki

Edited by Rendiz
forgot Osuki