[PSL V] Honors

I don't follow the thing very much anymore but here is my opinion on some points :

-Best buy : clearly Spartacus. The guy was coming back from a break, so managers didn't really know what to expect but he showed he was still strong. 

-Worst buy : technically it would be Bluebreath, but I also think he wasn't very motivated in a team that didn't really have a shot for playoffs since the beginning. But I feel like best  chokes were from my team : mainly Robofiend. We had lots of opportunities to get into playoffs but we missed each of them, with some shity ties. Bluejim battles were a lot disapointing too, cause both were won at a moment, but he missplayed. + those battles were fucking decisive. That being said, he only battled bowser (almost undefeated) and an other guy.

-Best manager : on an external view, I'd say DoubleJ. Very bad start, lots of pressure on him, but he motivated his team enough to get into playoffs. I tried to do the same, but the chokes were real (along with very good wins from cheap players, like Legend and Kriliin). 

-Worst manager : Greck for sure.

-Biggest scumbag : by faaaaar zeikooo. You are focusing on Osuki but zeikooo lost 2 battles with a very poor level and tried to win some respect with fake wins. Also he did bets on himself while he wasn't even playing. 

Biggest scumbag of PSL history ? Maybe, but I wasn't here seasons 1 & 2 so I can't really tell. 

4 hours ago, XPLOZ said:

I  AM XPLOZ 

Seems like you're having nice holidays bro.

Besides Xploz bashing, which is by far my favorite activity, i'd like to nominate Noad for the clutch win (vs me). She did a good match handling a tough pressure and got the tie for her team, which seems kind of a clutch win. Then, Zeikooo seems to be god in scumbag tiers and everyone agree. And finally, yep, i admit JJ did a pretty good job as a manager this season.

I'd like to toot my own horn briefly and say that, after the draft, I mentioned to several people that I thought team mountain was the front runner this season.

In contrast, Mr. Great Reads Lion actually suggested on the manager message thread that we replace Jj as manager and redraft because he had done such a terrible job drafting. Classic lion, great stuff 

1 minute ago, Gunthug said:

I'd like to toot my own horn briefly and say that, after the draft, I mentioned to several people that I thought team mountain was the front runner this season.

In contrast, Mr. Great Reads Lion actually suggested on the manager message thread that we replace Jj as manager and redraft because he had done such a terrible job drafting. Classic lion, great stuff 

did he actually? the hate is so real 

18 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

I think we all know it was more of a trash talk then a serious idea lol. Redrafting would have been impossible :))))

1 hour ago, Guerinf said:

Besides Xploz bashing, which is by far my favorite activity, i'd like to nominate Noad for the clutch win (vs me). She did a good match handling a tough pressure and got the tie for her team, which seems kind of a clutch win. 

Sorry but I have to be honest and say I let JohanSquishie ghost my account for that match. 

15 hours ago, ErrorGlumac said:

Werent you angry cause he didnt choose you as team captain and said you would not play for him. sorry thats what your teammates said to me and craig said about the same in the manager pm. 

He ain't captain on Ninjas so that doesn't look like a valid reason to be angry and ask for a trade.

6 minutes ago, Camyy said:

He ain't captain on Ninjas so that doesn't look like a valid reason to be angry and ask for a trade.

just because he doesn't care to be captain on ninjas doesn't mean he didn't want to be on UFO. As far as I'm aware he was traded because he was crying about not being captain.