[PSL 6] Week Two

1 minute ago, XPLOZ said:

What if a 20k+ player decides to sign up and doesn't show up the whole season. PSL's fucked and see ya next season ? That's stupid.

Well when managers are all rocking the 5k + loss bonuses for the free agents and midseason a refund would be way too big of a deal

Just now, XPLOZ said:

And during this time we bought a UU player who isn't gonna play a single battle.

And fully aware of that doc tried to trade Enrique to everyone before telling anyone he was inactive. he can't try to play both ways. If it was someone really good and you were that at a loss it would've worked but RIP. 

It's the risk managers run when they put together their draft, but as stated throughout last season, before this season began, and in the rules, refunds are not allowed this season. In the past, refunds were simply just broken and gave unfair advantages to teams. Think Spheals of Season 3 where they essentially traded Archinix and JorgeBale for Frags and ThinkNice (If I remember correctly). 

While it does suck to draft an inactive player, there will be no refund given. I can only advise to hope he shows up and to make efforts to try and contact the said player. If he doesn't show by the end of the season, he will be banned moving forward into Season 7. 

1 minute ago, Rigamorty said:

And fully aware of that doc tried to trade Enrique to everyone before telling anyone he was inactive. he can't try to play both ways. If it was someone really good and you were that at a loss it would've worked but RIP. 

well, lets not pretend like I had a choice

it was fully sussed out that no trade backs would happen, so I tried to off him to any of you poor saps.

Does that mean I agree with the ruling, no I dont because its fucking bullshit... at the end of the day the host decides whether I disagree or not. He has decided no trade backs and has implemented rewards for losing, which has inherent problems itself but again cant change it mid-season

guys back down, its an argument we wont win... ive tried already

4 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

He has decided no trade backs and has implemented rewards for losing, which has inherent problems itself but again cant change it mid-season

Appreciate the stance you're taking, but to jump on a tangent, what probs do you see with the new credits system for losing?