[PSL 6] The Awards Thread

6 hours ago, Linken said:

Let's see...

- She didn't play everyweek (5/7) so she could have got a better or worse track record and we all know RNG is a B***

- Lost to me (in every PSL ADV match we faced off thus far)

- We have the same winning streak (though I plan to continue mine ^^)

- I'm broke so I need the money

- Wasn't really salty through out the entire season and this seems to be a legit reason ^^

In conclusion a quote by our beloved Gen1 rival (insert name here): "Why? Why did I lose? […] Darn it! You're the new PSL ADV OU Champion! Although I don't like to admit it."

I changed it slightly to fit the occasion ^^

But let's put this in perspective

-I went for 3k while you went for 11.5k so you were already seen as good while I was a wild card

This is all I have to say on it. This is a big reason why I won over you tbh

Anyways, thank you all for the votes and recognition. I really appreciate it c:

51 minutes ago, JIceJDragon said:

Not to blast on my mans Doc

but best manager trading away all his original players?

Throwing out anyone he doesn't like to get someone better instead of just dealing with it and helping the bad players out?

Trading whatever and whoever it takes to win the season?

not like im one to talk because of last season's fiasco, but idk man

I traded Fab because the offer I got was too good, plus him just missing his battles because we already lost a week sat wrong with me... His attitude was not there

Pachima was a rough one, and in hindsight I'd take it back, but I did it to secure a much needed midseason

EnrriqueX was a uguu and went rip

Gohan refused to battle

I had to trade Egg because he was going on vacation last week and an auto loss in ADV was something I couldn't do, yes he eventually played for Riga but he informed me he wouldn't be available at all

Dede is literally dead

Whilt refused to want to play, basically he was happy to take a free ride on the bench and I don't need that

ZDfire was a two week casualty of me needing to strengthen NU, I didn't need him for his OU ability and that's were most of his value lied, so unfortunately he had to go.

So yeah that's why I traded as much as I did, as you can see most of it was not by choice. Every week I spent helping Egg in ADV, making him teams and scrimming with him to improve. Forf focused on NU with nemo because it's not my strong suit, but I threw ideas at Rendiz and he threw them at me... He went 5-2 in a very competitive tier. Even with the OU guys, me and Forf had a ton of input on team builds and strategy

overall I did as a manager what I needed to do to propel my team into the playoffs, so yes I traded a ton... But rightly so with the bullshit I've dealt with

25 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

He went 5-2 in a very competitive tier.

lmao.

But for real Doc was a great manager. He was ruthless, tried to bend every rule that he could and overall did really good with the shit hands he was repeatedly dealt by scum players going rip for little to no reason. These are the kind of managers we need more of in PSL, ones who stop at nothing to try and get the W at the end of the week and is the reason why I wanted to be a manager this season since we had a lack of people like this in previous seasons.

Chosing best manager is always going to be hard since nobody knows how much each manager has actually influenced their teams and which ones have sat back watching while their players won. Doc #1 in our hearts. #cuboned

28 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

I traded Fab because the offer I got was too good, plus him just missing his battles because we already lost a week sat wrong with me... His attitude was not there

Pachima was a rough one, and in hindsight I'd take it back, but I did it to secure a much needed midseason

EnrriqueX was a uguu and went rip

Gohan refused to battle

I had to trade Egg because he was going on vacation last week and an auto loss in ADV was something I couldn't do, yes he eventually played for Riga but he informed me he wouldn't be available at all

Dede is literally dead

Whilt refused to want to play, basically he was happy to take a free ride on the bench and I don't need that

ZDfire was a two week casualty of me needing to strengthen NU, I didn't need him for his OU ability and that's were most of his value lied, so unfortunately he had to go.

So yeah that's why I traded as much as I did, as you can see most of it was not by choice. Every week I spent helping Egg in ADV, making him teams and scrimming with him to improve. Forf focused on NU with nemo because it's not my strong suit, but I threw ideas at Rendiz and he threw them at me... He went 5-2 in a very competitive tier. Even with the OU guys, me and Forf had a ton of input on team builds and strategy

overall I did as a manager what I needed to do to propel my team into the playoffs, so yes I traded a ton... But rightly so with the bullshit I've dealt with

Need better management skills. Jokes aside, you sounded like you had a rough time. We had none of those bulls in Baenine throughout the season and everyone was chill with each other. In fact, the most heated thing was Mountain Back Tor and DoubleJon Snow getting some beef. And Kay buying and trading off Aimi.

2 hours ago, Toast said:

when destruct gets an honourable mention and he wasnt nominated but you were the only person to beat him

#robbed #biasedhost #itsjustsecondplace

But he was nominated. 

And he had a better record than you. 

Should I have nominated myself because I beat Frags?

=)

On 11/21/2016 at 11:18 AM, Ploegy said:

But let's put this in perspective

-I went for 3k while you went for 11.5k so you were already seen as good while I was a wild card

This is all I have to say on it. This is a big reason why I won over you tbh

Anyways, thank you all for the votes and recognition. I really appreciate it c:

Really don't even think this should've been taken into consideration since it's not like it was a breakout player award or something. 

I voted Linken because he had more wins and beat you when you played each other but majority didn't go with me on that clearly.

This one kinda bugged me because it made me think why even vote if we're clearly not looking past winrate when it comes to these tiers.

Anyway not to try and take away from you or anything, you did do really damn good this season and I may be slightly biased because Linken was playing for me but yeah. 

Oh and I voted Kiz for best manager because he made playoffs and didn't spend the whole season annoying the fuck out of me trying to rip me off with trades like half the other managers. Kaynine fell into this category too but that shitter didn't even do his own draft. 

Edited by Rigamorty
12 hours ago, Rigamorty said:

Really don't even think this should've been taken into consideration since it's not like it was a breakout player award or something. 

I voted Linken because he had more wins and beat you when you played each other but majority didn't go with me on that clearly.

This one kinda bugged me because it made me think why even vote if we're clearly not looking past winrate when it comes to these tiers.

Anyway not to try and take away from you or anything, you did do really damn good this season and I may be slightly biased because Linken was playing for me but yeah. 

Oh and I voted Kiz for best manager because he made playoffs and didn't spend the whole season annoying the fuck out of me trying to rip me off with trades like half the other managers. Kaynine fell into this category too but that shitter didn't even do his own draft. 

I think I asked for raaidn a few times, but I see what you mean about "annoying the fuck out of me"

I remember doc/coolio asking me for trades every second I logged in. I think I only asked a couple times.

11 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

I think I asked for raaidn a few times, but I see what you mean about "annoying the fuck out of me"

I remember doc/coolio asking me for trades every second I logged in. I think I only asked a couple times.

3k?

5 hours ago, DoctorPBC said:

He tried to make plays...

then he played himself by sacking his midseason and a player who is undefeated since being traded ;)

I mean im pre sure both his wins were lucky as fuck (spamming mm vs a para slowbro vs raaidn and kevola just giving him the free win. Cuz he is such a nice guy), and he lost week 7 vs frags, so not undefeated. Fab #1