[PSL 6] Summary Thread.

37 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

And they called me biased. 

How is what i said bias lol? It's my opinion. I'm not imposing it on others, am I? 

37 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

im literal proof everything you said is completely nonsense

Just lol. 

1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

Torr, let's talk about other things. Like, what if JJ was in the Tie Breaker playing his best tier in UU? We might be seeing something different... maybe something like this...

200.gif#17

Dats me and you btw

I'm convinced someone sent Dessy a nude a couple times during that fight, only logical explanation for a couple of those plays

Image result for kobe and shaq gif

Woulda been us for the next week man

Just now, Moetal said:

I'd love to stay and spam some gifs, but I really shouldn't. This last one is on the house, I'm done with PSL6.

Hide contents

latest?cb=20151224210434

is this angel beats?

Just now, gbwead said:

How is what i said bias lol? It's my opinion. I'm not imposing it on others, am I? 

I don't wanna pick a fight with you because honestly, I'm disappointed enough as it is is, but essentially you talking down on doubles is akin to me saying NU isn't a real tier just because I don't care for it all that much. Regardless, there's not real reason to hate on it because like it or not there is a real strong, albeit small, doubles playerbase that truly enjoy playing it. We aren't trying to be semi-relevant, we just choose to play it over other things. It's exciting to us. Respect that. 

Just now, Nobarsmcgee said:

uguu i was LIVID in team chat lmfao

and the absol play? i couldnt do anything but laugh the pain away

It's ok, we still had the good times... remember when Raaidn shook Schuchty?

200.gif#47

Or when Guer was slapping Nik silly?

200w.gif#3

2 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

I don't wanna pick a fight with you because honestly, I'm disappointed enough as it is is, but essentially you talking down on doubles is akin to me saying NU isn't a real tier just because I don't care for it all that much. Regardless, there's not real reason to hate on it because like it or not there is a real strong, albeit small, doubles playerbase that truly enjoy playing it. We aren't trying to be semi-relevant, we just choose to play it over other things. It's exciting to us. Respect that. 

I have no problem with people enjoying that tier. However, let's be realistic; it makes little sense for such a small competitive community to get so much reprensetation in tournaments and psl. When you compare Doubles to other tiers, it is very clear that Doubles is less popular - or at least it is clear to me. If a tier were to be removed, it is only fair to mention this Doubles. OU1 > Doubles, OU2 > Doubles, OU3 > Doubles, UU1 > Doubles, UU2 > Doubles, NU1 > Doubles, NU2 > Doubles, DPP > Doubles. I think it would be foolish to remove any of the tier I mentionned before removing Doubles, giving the player base for each tier.

Now that half of the salt got out of my system from losing PSL finals......

PSL was a lot of fun, initially I only signed up to fill the void and make memes, but I actually enjoyed playing even though half of the matches tilted me.

Thanks to Gary for drafting me and Kay to practice with me in playoffs and to not bench me. (because that would make me moetal tier).

Thanks to Forfi for the salty suite and being a good sport

Thanks to Tyrone for the practice games and the easy win in playoff finals

Thanks to Daryl for proving that there will always be somebody worse than me.

Thanks to Moetal for making everybody feel better about their PSL performance

And don't forget, this PSL created some epic maymays: C U boned salt, Savage swamperts (kek), PSL MVP awards,...

About ADV: I said it before and I'll say it again: This PSL proved it's a shit tier with shit players. DPP provided everything that ADV only hoped to provide, both in terms of players and competitiveness of the tier. Just replace it with Gen 7 OU or something actually competitive. (not fucking VGC cos it sucks and it's RNG infested and broken, and I'm the unofficial VGC champion, see intermission brawl (get triggered))

RIP ADV - PREACH!!!

Edited by Tranzmaster
31 minutes ago, gbwead said:

I have no problem with people enjoying that tier. However, let's be realistic; it makes little sense for such a small competitive community to get so much reprensetation in tournaments and psl. When you compare Doubles to other tiers, it is very clear that Doubles is less popular - or at least it is clear to me. If a tier were to be removed, it is only fair to mention this Doubles. OU1 > Doubles, OU2 > Doubles, OU3 > Doubles, UU1 > Doubles, UU2 > Doubles, NU1 > Doubles, NU2 > Doubles, DPP > Doubles. I think it would be foolish to remove any of the tier I mentionned before removing Doubles, giving the player base for each tier.

la mayo

8 minutes ago, Munya said:

Thanks to PSL for being over for a little while to give me a break.

Munya was the secret superstar behind all the madness. It might be funny to see how many times I responded in our private pm with a simple line like, "admin thread?" and have the glorious Mun Mun respond in seconds unlocking it and locking it again for me. 

He the real MVP. Even better than the Lord NightArch. RIP LYRA.