[PSL 6] Summary Thread.

On 14/12/2016 at 1:56 AM, DoctorPBC said:

I want to point out, I got banned a year ago and started fresh... so your little argument about old players with high resources is both unfair and completely innacurate

Im not here waving my e-peen around, but your arguments are both fucking pooped and thought out like a child, im literal proof everything you said is completely nonsense

banned a year ago and started a new account with a 50m donation from an unknown source. So your point is invalid. 

For the rest of it I agree with gb. Most doubles players are old rich mmo players that could expend to doubles. When jay got banned and got a shitt ton of my doubles and OU stuff banned, I didnt make any new double mons, its been over a year and im still struggling making them, it sucks too much resources and its a gimmick where you can only play in that tier, you can't take a doubles milotic and play it in OU, gengar is banned in OU so you making one just for doubles, that goes for so many mons. 

For an other exemple watch one of the latest tours where it was a 128 man doubles tourney, tyrone got to 4th round using a NU doubles team, pls tell me that all those 128 players were dedicated comp players and not some randoms who threw a team together for a shott on the tourney prize. Or tyrone got lucky in 4 rounds and got the worst players to sign up in 4 consecutive rounds. 

I like doubles as a psl tier doe, its the tier whre I shined during season 1-3 where I played. Beat a bunch of big names back then with my doubles skills, won my first TT playing doubles. But I also agree with gbwead on his arguments to why doubles isnt a real tier. 

But overall for the sake of psl, it should remain a tier, its enjoyable and its competitive since we have the dedicated players for it in a psl season. But its still not a tier. And quite frankly people are bad at doubles, they couldnt predict if their lives depended on it. 

• Munya locked this topic