[PSL 7] HYPE Thread

1 minute ago, Gunthug said:

Koko is still better in singles too lel. But hey I'm with you, if the poll stays the way it is its clear more people want VGC, and we should give the people what they want. Let's not go setting arbitrary rules about showdown tiers though 

I didnt say once it was a rule? I claimed it was my opinion, and nothing else. I'm entitled to my opinion, afterall we have to listen to yours more often than not.

9 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

PSL ain't even started and Tor already worst manager. Why would anyone in their right mind give up having the #1 pick?

just showing more reason i got chose over you. frags/walpayer is 1 win a week fam. with  the extra money i have i can get 6-7 really good players. I'll basically control the auction

1 minute ago, Torinnnnn said:

just showing more reason i got chose over you. frags/walpayer is 1 win a week fam. with  the extra money i have i can get 6-7 really good players. I'll basically control the auction

you do realize most of the good players get picked in those top 16? which means you either overpay for every single player you draft or you get left with a bunch of useless leftover credits

18 minutes ago, Parke said:

We not talking bout last season boi, we talking bout this season. Only setup this time is Trick Room kek

Boi u didnt see z-stock pile araquanid??? Bad.

But tbf VGC is way more balanced than SM OU is atm. It takes skill and its enjoyable. Again either is fine.