[PSL 7] HYPE Thread

7 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Yo sit down and leave this shit to the professionals 

Listen Parke. If I spent even 1/2 the amount of time on this pathetic game that you currently do, I'd have twice the amount of comps you have (all with poverty IVs), 3x the official wins (and probably a few CC 2nd places), and at least 4 shiny growlithes. If you honestly think you're a better player than me, find a neutral court and I'll use you to wipe the floor of it. I'm sorry, are 12 year olds known for failing to stay on topic in an argument? Excuse me for not following your drawn out smack talk protocol- lets return to the part where you claim showdown tiers need to be one singles and one doubles, I'm all ears. Maybe provide even one shred of evidence to support your opinion this time 

And hey, I only play one tier in the same way that LeBron only plays one sport. 

Dont get over yourself either 

Just now, gbwead said:

Iirc, didn't he say that this is how he felt? Why does he need to provide evidence to justify how he feels?

He actually said "there's no point in having two singles showdown tiers" which is a baseless statement with nothing to back it up. Hence why I said he pulled it out of his ass

5 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

He actually said "there's no point in having two singles showdown tiers" which is a baseless statement with nothing to back it up. Hence why I said he pulled it out of his ass

That is not what he said. He said:

13 hours ago, Parke said:

However I dont see any point having 2 single battle showdown tiers. 

He did nothing more than stating his opinion before you started attacking him by telling him he is making up a rule when he wasn't.

Edited by gbwead
21 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

there's this thing, it's like an edit function where you can put your players in whenever you like

Except you don't have players yet, so that thread provide no content beside showing us your pretty face. Isn't that superficial?

Edited by gbwead