[PSL 7] HYPE Thread

8 hours ago, Gunthug said:

Lol a fucking ass hole? Look, some people can handle smack talk and some people can't. But if you suck at smack talk and you also suck at pokemon (didn't you lose 5 straight last season? I've never even lost 4 in an entire season) then what are you even doing here? Why don't you stick to talking about how xurkitree is better than koko in singles, or actually defend your shitty opinion that showdown tiers should be singles and doubles. And sack up 

> calls me bad at smack talk but refers to something completely unrelated to what we're even arguing about kek. What are you, 12??? Seriously though, yeah I lost 5 straight in a tier which was practically full of solid players. You've been playing this shit alot longer than I have and like I said... you only play one tier. So dont slate me for not being one dimensional & actually trying to play more than the one tier i'm somewhat decent at because I know for sure that if you played the guys I lost to you'd have lost 5 in a row, hell you'd have probably lost 8 in a row kek.

Also; its not that I cant shittalk you, its more so are you even worth the effort when this is the best you can do???

Edited by Parke
18 minutes ago, Parke said:

> calls me bad at smack talk but refers to something completely unrelated to what we're even arguing about kek. What are you, 12??? Seriously though, yeah I lost 5 straight in a tier which was practically full of solid players. You've been playing this shit alot longer than I have and like I said... you only play one tier. So dont slate me for not being one dimensional & actually trying to play more than the one tier i'm somewhat decent at because I know for sure that if you played the guys I lost to you'd have lost 5 in a row, hell you'd have probably lost 8 in a row kek.

Also; its not that I cant shittalk you, its more so are you even worth the effort when this is the best you can do???

Plz go back shiny sucking you have no decent tier

17 minutes ago, Parke said:

Thats because you only play in officials, and get first rounded every damn time

Lol sry ugly face I never got first rounded in the few tournements I played. Gl to find proof of that shitty blind state. I wouldnt be surprised if that happened to you tho cuz you know it we know it: you suck

Edited by Thunderprime
Cellphone

Let's extract 2 votes from VGC (Nemo's alts) and one from pokebank (Telf's). Currently the vote is 50 vs 36.
That makes 14 legit votes of difference at the time I'm writing this post. Sign ups? Yeah we have a problem with these for now because we didn't even have a full day to change gen7 into vgc if we please, not everyone is checking forums 24/7. I'm more than sure all would look different if we'd have VGC from the very beggining so biitching about pokebank having more signups than vgc doesn't really seem on place.

There's one thing I'd really want to add.

PSL is not only about competitors, it's also about spectators. It's quite obvious that a lot of people who do not play neither of tiers voted for them for the sake of spectating, as they belieb each might guarantee better entertainment compared to pokebank which currently is a clusterfuck.

At least be happy we do not have ADV this season @Tranzmaster

1 hour ago, Thunderprime said:

Plz go back shiny sucking you have no decent tier

Yo sit down and leave this shit to the professionals 

2 hours ago, Parke said:

Listen Parke. If I spent even 1/2 the amount of time on this pathetic game that you currently do, I'd have twice the amount of comps you have (all with poverty IVs), 3x the official wins (and probably a few CC 2nd places), and at least 4 shiny growlithes. If you honestly think you're a better player than me, find a neutral court and I'll use you to wipe the floor of it. I'm sorry, are 12 year olds known for failing to stay on topic in an argument? Excuse me for not following your drawn out smack talk protocol- lets return to the part where you claim showdown tiers need to be one singles and one doubles, I'm all ears. Maybe provide even one shred of evidence to support your opinion this time 

And hey, I only play one tier in the same way that LeBron only plays one sport.