[PSL 7] HYPE Thread

1 hour ago, Parke said:

I didnt say once it was a rule? I claimed it was my opinion, and nothing else. I'm entitled to my opinion, afterall we have to listen to yours more often than not.

Chill out little guy. You quoted me and said there was no point having two singles showdown tiers, if that was your opinion you sure folded like a chair as soon as I dismantled it. Don't step into the ring with the big dogs unless you're willing to throw a punch 

12 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Chill out little guy. You quoted me and said there was no point having two singles showdown tiers, if that was your opinion you sure folded like a chair as soon as I dismantled it. Don't step into the ring with the big dogs unless you're willing to throw a punch 

Hahaha thats cute. I quoted you because you gave your opinion of the whole situation... so I gave mine.... the first thing I said was "I think" therefore claming thats how I feel about the situation.. so to say I folded like a chair is quite stupid considering you agreed with me and I havent changed my thoughts on how I feel.. Like I said, my opinion, I'm entitled to it, we have to listen to yours often enough so quit being a fucking asshole when someone disagrees with you and acting like your opinion is the only one that matters.

55 minutes ago, Parke said:

Hahaha thats cute. I quoted you because you gave your opinion of the whole situation... so I gave mine.... the first thing I said was "I think" therefore claming thats how I feel about the situation.. so to say I folded like a chair is quite stupid considering you agreed with me and I havent changed my thoughts on how I feel.. Like I said, my opinion, I'm entitled to it, we have to listen to yours often enough so quit being a fucking asshole when someone disagrees with you and acting like your opinion is the only one that matters.

Lol a fucking ass hole? Look, some people can handle smack talk and some people can't. But if you suck at smack talk and you also suck at pokemon (didn't you lose 5 straight last season? I've never even lost 4 in an entire season) then what are you even doing here? Why don't you stick to talking about how xurkitree is better than koko in singles, or actually defend your shitty opinion that showdown tiers should be singles and doubles. And sack up 

@RysPicz

@xXBlu3BreathXx

@Telf

@Oltan

@OldKeith

@Parke

You guys better get some people to sign up for VGC, otherwise the poll is meaningless since there are only 5 players signed up for it. Popularity or not, a biased poll because of your uguuing isn't going to help when we don't have enough players to even fill 8 spots. 

EDIT:

Edited by DoubleJ
To exert my dominance of course.