UU : Axoa / Guerinf / Blackjovi

NU : Axoa / Lazaaro / Zebra

Doubles : Lkrenz / PBJ / Rendiz

VGC : Forfiter / Oldkeith

DPP : Nik / Gunthug / Sweet

Something like this

lol forfi doesnt even practice

5 minutes ago, xXBlu3BreathXx said:

I don't get it, if I counted correctly there should be about 18 players signed up for VGC, pretty sure if you can't draft a player out of 18 people you are doing something wrong. This really looks like someone is salty after VGC winning the poll to me.

This. Jesus christ, you already ran a poll and people answered they wanted VGC. What more do you need? I mean if you want to get rid of it you're the host. Just do it. So much for doing what the community want though, please someone else host PSL next season, please.

There's 8 teams, 18 signups for VGC and 1 person playing that tier each week. Lets be real, numbers arent the issue here. We all know you want rid of the tier.

Edited by Parke
4 minutes ago, xXBlu3BreathXx said:

I don't get it, if I counted correctly there should be about 18 players signed up for VGC, pretty sure if you can't draft a player out of 18 people you are doing something wrong. This really looks like someone is salty after VGC winning the poll to me.

You can continue name calling all you want, but I made my announcement. This was at the request of a few managers, not by me. 

3 minutes ago, Parke said:

This. Jesus christ, you already ran a poll and people answered they wanted VGC. What more do you need? I mean if you want to get rid of it you're the host. Just do it. So much for doing what the community want though, please someone else host PSL next season, please.

There's 8 teams, 18 signups for VGC and 1 person playing that tier each week. Lets be real, numbers arent the issue here. We all know you want rid of the tier.

Dude how about you fuck off? Like I said, the managers asked for this not me. I lost the poll and changed my decision. I'm not going to force my managers to draft a tier that has no popularity in the sign ups. They can make this decision if they don't feel comfortable with VGC. Quit being so damn toxic. 

Just now, DoubleJ said:

Dude how about you fuck off? Like I said, the managers asked for this not me. I lost the poll and changed my decision. I'm not going to force my managers to draft a tier that has no popularity in the sign ups. They can make this decision if they don't feel comfortable with VGC. Quit being so damn toxic. 

Well I mean, managers had their chance to vote yesterday. Either way, theres enough signups for VGC to get someone playing it in every team. But dont ask for community input on something if you're gona completely fucking overlook what they want. It's fine though, I guess we can hope for a host who doesnt dislike the tier next season :) 

Just now, Parke said:

Well I mean, managers had their chance to vote yesterday. Either way, theres enough signups for VGC to get someone playing it in every team. But dont ask for community input on something if you're gona completely fucking overlook what they want. It's fine though, I guess we can hope for a host who doesnt dislike the tier next season :) 

Really lol. I mean 8 managers in a public vote have the same weight as some random pleb who made an account yesterday. I'd say I'm fine with having the managers decide. Just like how we don't decide Pokemon bans by having a public poll