[PSL 7] HYPE Thread

Just now, DoubleJ said:

Reminder that if you sign up as a player for the psl, you do so at your own risk and have inherently agreed to play for any manager. If you refuse to pay for the manager that drafted you, you will be banned regardless of whom you might be. 

inb4 JJ refuses, and bans himself

19 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Reminder that if you sign up as a player for the psl, you do so at your own risk and have inherently agreed to play for any manager. If you refuse to play for the manager that drafted you, you will be banned regardless of whom you might be. 

So that many people pm'd you asking about being drafted for eric's team huh

59 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Reminder that if you sign up as a player for the psl, you do so at your own risk and have inherently agreed to play for any manager. If you refuse to play for the manager that drafted you, you will be banned regardless of whom you might be. 

yeah I got this sick ninjask and chimecho doubles team in my PC that always works, gonna bring my best team regardless of who signs me!

1 minute ago, DoctorPBC said:

yeah I got this sick ninjask and chimecho doubles team in my PC that always works, gonna bring my best team regardless of who signs me!

I hear baton pass works well on doubles,ninjask #1

Just a quick thought, how about setting up perhaps a discord server instead of ts?

This would simply allow to have multiple text channels- the auction channel and a chat channel. so spectators can still chat amongst themselves. the auction text channel would just have permissions for managers+ only.

also people dont need to redownload ts