[PSL 7] Week Two

21 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

You lost your right to talk shit when you became the first player in PSL history to get picked up by a manager solely based on pity

My apologies, I didn't realize you were that salty over your defeat. I'll ask again tomorrow 

13 hours ago, Kanzo said:

Was good times GB.

Never ever forget to pay ur debts on PokeMMO or the french Mafia might knock on ur door.

The french mafia does not exist. What you might be referencing to tho might be the French Connection which was selling drugs in the US during dozens of years. The peak was around 1970 when the totality of your mother's heroin came from the south of France.

Anyway, don't start again or you'll know who's the one who knock

1 hour ago, Moetal said:

I could ask you the same. Which team are you in again?

That was so predictable and meaningless. I mean nothing could be worse than being picked because of a manager's pity. I didn't think you'd be dumb enough to point that out.

I highly suggest you to keep drawing underaged girls instead of trying to slip into PokeMMO's PvP scene, as you'll forever be one pitifully random dude playing like shit with tragic trashtalking skills.

7 minutes ago, gbwead said:

You're going to take that @Kamimiii?

I was at the gym trying to empty my mind from your betrayal, gimme some rest plz ... <3