[PSL 7] Week Two

9 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

@pachima bro, I have an announcement for you. 

@gbwead wants you to bring Lvl 5 pokemon to all of your duels and lose on purpose so @Torinnnnn will eventually trade you for underperforming. Oh by the way, if you don't say "but my opponent said he'd bring lvl 5 mons too!" I will probably ban you. 

PSL really is a joke to you. Not surprising at this point tho.

4 minutes ago, gbwead said:

You are so fuckign hilarious Coolio. I wished I was as pitiful as you, so I would have no shame making fun of everything. Sad shit man.

You've gotta lighten up man. I don't know why you thought you'd be able to micromanage and control every aspect of PSL by signing up as a manager. You're not gonna win every little war you wage with the host, why not just chalk this up as a loss and move on. It's not like it had any effect on your team whatsoever 

4 minutes ago, DaftCoolio said:

just turn all that complaining you got going for you into jokes and you will be right as rain

If you have nothing interesting to say coolio, instead of changing the subject with your shit jokes, why not fuck off respectfully? 

Just now, Gunthug said:

You've gotta lighten up man. I don't know why you thought you'd be able to micromanage and control every aspect of PSL by signing up as a manager. You're not gonna win every little war you wage with the host, why not just chalk this up as a loss and move on. It's not like it had any effect on your team whatsoever 

When something is blatantly wrong I speak my mind and if people argue with me, I defend what I stand for. It has nothing to do with me being a manager or with that affecting my team or not. I'm not micromanaging anything here, but thanks for the hyperboles. It's pretty clear we don't think the same way Gunthug. During the PSL season you hosted, people talked about your mickey hands because you tend to minimize every PSL issue and not deal with them. This is no different here. A lot of people are exactly like you and that is fine, but I am not one of them, so don't expect me to be what I am not.

Edited by gbwead
4 minutes ago, AbdOuMarley said:

LF Legendl forum name

@LegendP

10 minutes ago, gbwead said:

If you have nothing interesting to say coolio, instead of changing the subject with your shit jokes, why not fuck off respectfully? 

u like that one kid at the supermarket you isn't allowed to get ice cream and so he cries right there in the middle of the aisle 

6 minutes ago, gbwead said:

that's next level funny.

you wanna know something funnier? 

On 1/16/2017 at 1:25 PM, gbwead said:

since you carelessly drafted one of the shittiest line up I have seen in a long time.

On 1/16/2017 at 1:44 PM, gbwead said:

It's okay man, you won't finish last since coolio is there.

The Human Caterpie (6) vs Top Kecleon (4)

1 minute ago, DaftCoolio said:

you wanna know something funnier? 

The Human Caterpie (6) vs Top Kecleon (4)

If you win this season, I'll be the first one to applaud you, but since that won't happen there is really nothing to gloat about. Btw, since you're incapable of contributing to serious discussions, perhaps stfu would be the best course of action for you instead of displaying that cringe sense of humor of yours.

4 minutes ago, gbwead said:

If you win this season, I'll be the first one to applaud you, but since that won't happen there is really nothing to gloat about. Btw, since you're incapable of contributing to serious discussions, perhaps stfu would be the best course of action for you instead of displaying that cringe sense of humor of yours.

you still too stupid to realize that it isn't a discussion, maybe if you got your head out of your ass you would be able to see jj has already told you its a problem for the managers

2 minutes ago, DaftCoolio said:

you still too stupid to realize that it isn't a discussion, maybe if you got your head out of your ass you would be able to see jj has already told you its a problem for the managers

If people saw the manager pm, it is pretty clear a discussion was going on and the only thing you did was making your shit jokes as usual. The fact that you are incapable of having a serious discussion doesn't mean other people can't. I am free to disagree with JJ and JJ is free to ignore me. However, that is not what he was doing since he always replied and when two people reply to each other that is called a fucking discussion. I hope that "discussion" concept is not too hard to grasp for you.

5 minutes ago, gbwead said:

If people saw the manager pm, it is pretty clear a discussion was going on and the only thing you did was making your shit jokes as usual. The fact that you are incapable of having a serious discussion doesn't mean other people can't. I am free to disagree with JJ and JJ is free to ignore me. However, that is not what he was doing since he always replied and when two people reply to each other that is called a fucking discussion. I hope that "discussion" concept is not too hard to grasp for you.

A discussion implies a decision is not yet reached and considering jj was just repeating himself telling you it was a managerial issue it seemed pretty clear he had made up his mind. In fact when two people reply to each other it is often called a 'conversation'. Although all discussions are conversations, not all conversations are discussions. 

giphy.gif