[PSL 7] Week Two

1 minute ago, RysPicz said:

Oh btw I also knew they will battle lc as well but I most honestly did not think this will be counted as a legit psl match. I guess this PSL season will have even less to do with word "competitive" than the previous one

LF TM EQ

I (and surely not only me) would understand and accept an explanation like "yo this happened for the first time in PSL history and we do not have any rule about it yet, I cant force players to rematch when they haven't broken any rules. What I can do is form a rule to prevent this situation from occuring in future thus in effect making PSL less competitive than intended" or something like this but after agreeing that me vs shock can be played 6v6 metronome I asked my friendlist to borrow me hands because my 2 were not enough to express the needed facepalm for that

25 minutes ago, Rigamorty said:

This is arguable true, but kinda subjective for when it really works out.

For all we know in this case raptori and foggi both did some next level scouting and just happened to see that the other had a team that would get wrecked by little cup mons, so they brought those little cup teams. 

What if, in PSL 5, Osuki went to Zeiko's house, put a gun to his head and threathen to take him out unless he let him play his PSL duels? Can you prove that did not happen. No, but that doesn't mean anyone is going to believe this bullshit and think they should not both be banned for what was done. 

Let's not pretend there is layer of subjectivity that protects the players from these throwing accusations. It's not arguably true, it is the fucking truth. Several players have now confirmed that they indeed threw the OU match in order to play an LC match.

22 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Classic Gbwead.

You had it coming after your previous post.

2 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

I mean, I probably hate Foggi more than anyone in this game. If I had a reason to ban him I would. 

6 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

What I can do is form a rule to prevent this situation from occuring in future thus in effect making PSL less competitive than intended"

Just now, DoubleJ said:

And this ladies and gents, is how you handle a match like this. Proper management. 

Just shut the fuck up already for god's sake JJ, you're being dumb right now. I can write you a new rule if you're that lazy to do so.

Where is the host that promised an epic season of competition while requesting donations here and there ? 

What happened doesn't break the rules, we both know that. But this is nowhere near acceptable in PSL, we both know that too.

What happened was a brand new incident, so as Forfiter said, we can't really judge this match as an infraction. However, this has to be fixed in the future, cause it's so unhealthy for the competition that it will soak up all the hype instantly.

You gotta do something, now.

9 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

"yo this happened for the first time in PSL history and we do not have any rule about it yet, I cant force players to rematch when they haven't broken any rules. What I can do is form a rule to prevent this situation from occuring in future thus in effect making PSL less competitive than intended" 

had this have been said an hour ago this whole argument wouldn't have happened

so i see a bunch of irrelevant people who have no idea what they talk about talk mad things here let me clear something we agreed to play a fully competetive tier approved by smogon and you uguus have no right to say anything, we played in gen4ou and its not your buisness what mons we did use especially you @gbwead or whatever your name is. i will say only one thing to you, don't stick your dirty baguette nose in our buisness we use what we want as long as we play in a competetive tier and try to win vs eachother

with love, from foggi.

Edited by BaguetteFag12
46 minutes ago, Rigamorty said:

This is arguable true, but kinda subjective for when it really works out.

For all we know in this case raptori and foggi both did some next level scouting and just happened to see that the other had a team that would get wrecked by little cup mons, so they brought those little cup teams. Since the duel came to 1-0 neither side had noticeably thrown the match. Who are we to judge a throw on such an evenly played match?

I tried to take you seriously but then I realized you're talking about LC and being even with 1-0 in the same sentence.

Also, me and Kimi should be happening soon, once he gets home and shit. And we decided to step it up a bit and play DPP Lc ubers

37 minutes ago, gbwead said:

What if, in PSL 5, Osuki went to Zeiko's house, put a gun to his head and threathen to take him out unless he let him play his PSL duels? Can you prove that did not happen. No, but that doesn't mean anyone is going to believe this bullshit and think they should not both be banned for what was done. 

Let's not pretend there is layer of subjectivity that protects the players from these throwing accusations. It's not arguably true, it is the fucking truth. Several players have now confirmed that they indeed threw the OU match in order to play an LC match.

You had it coming after your previous post.

i mean literally the entire proof about osuki and zeiko ghosting thing involved the IPs they logged in with it kinda rules out the whole gun to head thing. Unless I guess if Osuki decided to log into his showdowns while he was there for a couple random battles which makes sense. But gun to head or not, ghosting is ghosting. And little cup pokes or not, that was a fair match played in the tier DPP OU. The call in my opinion could be made in any which way JJ pleases because this entire thing comes down to how you personally feel about the way the match happened. Me being me I obviously love seeing the weaving through the rules the players did and got a kick out of it because to me that's half the fun of PSL. If you don't have a rule made because of something you did, did you really even play in PSL?

23 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:

I tried to take you seriously but then I realized you're talking about LC and being even with 1-0 in the same sentence.

did you watch the match? it literally came down to a rock paper scissors style ending where they both sent in unrevealed pokemon for the last turn.