[PSL 7] Week Two

Good evening, I just want to say that I am busy in real life, so I was unable to cover Sunday's match. I hope that my schedule opens up a little more so I can cover PSL matches. I might want to chat with @Zigh to see if I can cut a deal with him because I am getting a little tied up. Hopefully I am there to cover most of the matches, but if I am not there, please understand that I am busy.

Thank you for your understanding, Bf

3 hours ago, aftershocker said:

Me and Forf around 9am EDT on saturday (an hour before the tournament)

Confirmed. 3pm CET it is initially but I just got to know I might have an afternoon shift at work in Saturday, I highly doubt it will collide with the match but just in case pls be also prepared for sunday

4 hours ago, LifeStyle said:

Says the uguu who dresses Pokemon as creepy anime children lmfaooooo

Pokémon - capture, breed and train monsters to their full potential to battle each another to the death. Blood sports (like uguufighting and dog fighting).

Moemon - capture, breed and train cute children dressed adorably like Pokémon to their full potential to battle each another to the death. Gladiatorial fights between "people".

Honestly speaking, we're all pretty messed up in the head to be playing this game, but you take it into another level when you go into LC:

LC - capture, breed, and train monsters to battle each another to the death, but intentionally restrict their growth so they stay tiny and small and never reach their full potential. Blood sports, but you intentionally cripple the animal so they can join the special Olympic.

4 minutes ago, Torinnnnn said:

its just pixels guys, can we get some matches instead of pointless arguing

Unfortunately some people like LifeStyle get extremely triggered by some client side modifications that changes some pixels around. Then again, people spent hours and hours hunting and paying big money on this game for some monster with a bit of color differences on the pixels, so my point is kinda moot.

2 minutes ago, Moetal said:

people spent hours and hours hunting and paying big money on this game for some monster with a bit of color differences on the pixels

it taakes $$ to make $$ bb

2 minutes ago, XPLOZ said:

You're not going very far with this kind of passive argument.

It's just pixels, why do we make rules ?

It's just pixels, why do we make tournaments ? 

prolly cuz im not trying to argue