[PSL 7] Week Two

19 minutes ago, DaftCoolio said:

A discussion implies a decision is not yet reached and considering jj was just repeating himself telling you it was a managerial issue it seemed pretty clear he had made up his mind. In fact when two people reply to each other it is often called a 'conversation'. Although all discussions are conversations, not all conversations are discussions. 

And like I said, if JJ doesn't want to discuss, he just doesn't have to engage in the discussion and yet he did. A discussion has nothing to do with whether a decision has been reached or not. Do people not discuss the decisions made by politicians around the world? Do they sit around like simple minded sheeps making shit jokes for the sake of conversation? Now do me a favor and keep your rectangle/square anology to yourself since you don't know when to use it.

Edited by gbwead
40 minutes ago, Munya said:

My birthdays on the 12th, can we all agree to only drink water on that day?

Can it be ginger & orange flavoured water? That shit tasty and weird at the same time.

39 minutes ago, Eggplant said:

coolio can we just settle your team vs mine with haxball

I heard frexa is god at haxball, man I miss that lil dude

9 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

@pachima bro, I have an announcement for you. 

@gbwead wants you to bring Lvl 5 pokemon to all of your duels and lose on purpose so @Torinnnnn will eventually trade you for underperforming. Oh by the way, if you don't say "but my opponent said he'd bring lvl 5 mons too!" I will probably ban you. 

I would, but unfortunately tournament mode doesnt allow me :(

Edited by pachima
king